Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi,

Submitted a bug report for this already, but I can't seem to replay Cold Call, the first mission in the Breen Featured Series; the replay button is just 'Hail', and when I click it I get a non-character dialogue box from the Replay Computer, saying "please input request".

This is, understandably, quite annoying, since I'm trying to put a Mk.XI version of the Breen set together and Cold Call has the Deflector Dish.

Any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 03:55 PM
We will be putting in a fix for that mission replay.

In the meantime, you can unlock replay on Cold Call by completing (or skipping) State of Q in the Borg series.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 05:51 PM
I noticed just today that the same is also true of The Vault. I played the series with my now-VA science character when it came out a year ago, but The Vault doesn't seem to be replayable at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirawyn View Post
I noticed just today that the same is also true of The Vault. I played the series with my now-VA science character when it came out a year ago, but The Vault doesn't seem to be replayable at this time.
Same fix. Complete or skip the mission before it to unlock replay. For The Vault, complete or skip S'harien's Swords.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Then this why we cannot play the first mission on any of the next chapters? They are all greyed out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman12291969
Then this why we cannot play the first mission on any of the next chapters? They are all greyed out.
They're hardly worth repeating as they only point you to go x and speak to y, with little in the way of rewards from what I remember.