Lt. Commander
# 41
03-13-2012, 04:47 AM
Yeah it is the oddest thing in the world, but at least ou know when the turn are turning to come get ya!
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-13-2012, 08:42 AM
im in all honesty just finding it funny, the idea that somebody thought this was a good idea clearly has never watched any Trek and may need a refresher course on both STO and trek canon in general before letting them loose on the game without quality control
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalic89
I have noticed that Borg cubes are trying to move as if they are normal ships tilting as they turn. i dont remember this happening the last time i went up against the Borg is this a bug please say yes because if its not whoever put it in is an idiot

Why do ANY of the starships bank when they turn in space?
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Why do ANY of the starships bank when they turn in space?
Because it looks cool on screen (is probably what they agreed when making the TV shows and movies)...

Though TOS Enterprise (not the A, B, C, C, D, E) never banked while turning, I've watched quite a bit of TOS recently so it's fresh in memory.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Because it looks cool on screen (is probably what they agreed when making the TV shows and movies)...

Though TOS Enterprise (not the A, B, C, C, D, E) never banked while turning, I've watched quite a bit of TOS recently so it's fresh in memory.

You are probably correct there. Looks go a long way in sci-fi.

Did the retrofit TOS Enterprise fromthe first three films bank? Or was it only the original design on tv show that did not?