Lt. Commander
# 221
03-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I LOVED that mission! I loved the Spacewalk, the finale, and the Enterprise! Kudos to Cryptic for making a great mission!
Lt. Commander
# 222
03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Been missing long enough that it was stricken from active roster, that is why there is a new ship named Enterprise.
It was never mentioned as being missing, nor destroyed. Not once. It COULD be missing, it COULD be destoryed, but it COULD have also been simply decommisioned or damaged beyond repair.

People seem to have lached onto "It went to a starbase to investigate, and disapeared", despite the fact nothing says it disapeared. It says it went to a starbase to investigate loss of communitcation. That's it. No mention of it's fate.
Lt. Commander
# 223
03-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Been missing long enough that it was stricken from active roster, that is why there is a new ship named Enterprise.
It was sent to investigate starbase 236 in 2408 from what i can find and never heard from since.. So MIA seems like the best way to put it since its been missing for nearly 2 years.
Lt. Commander
# 224
03-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthconnor View Post
It was sent to investigate starbase 236 in 2408 from what i can find and never heard from since.. So MIA seems like the best way to put it since its been missing for nearly 2 years.
We havn't heard anything about it, but doesn't mean that in the game it's MIA.

This is the last time the Enterprise-E was mentioned in "Path to 2409":

Quote:
After Starfleet lost contact with Starbase 236 in late September, it sent the U.S.S. Enterprise-E to investigate.

"This could be related to the war. It could be something else. It could be a simple equipment failure," Brex said. "Our primary concern is the safety of the starbase crew."

And a Starfleet committee determined that because of retirements, deaths and the increasing demands of the Klingon war, Starfleet faced a severe shortage of qualified command personnel.

The committee recommended revising rules on away teams to encourage more officers to seek command positions, increasing enrollment at Starfleet Academy and revising the command structure to allow for the best use of experienced personnel.

"I think we're past the point where you need to spend twenty years as an officer before you can be considered for command," said committee chairman Admiral Jorel Quinn. "We need to promote exceptional officers quickly. We need our captains leading away teams. Starfleet needs to look at our whole command structure and do what works now, not what worked 30 years ago."
No mention of the Enterprise never returning, disapearing, or being destroyed

Voyager was last mentioned in Path to 2409 as discovering a new civilization in 2407. By some peoples' logic it must have been MIA for 3 years. Being last mentioned, and last heard from are two different things.

All we know is that it's was last mentioned to have been around in 2408. But for all we know it have returned, and been decommisioned shortly after. It's not unheard of in Trek. The Enterprise-B was launched just months after the Enterprise-A was decomissioned.
Lt. Commander
# 225
03-11-2012, 06:30 PM
anyone else see the DPS on the phased polaron weapons? the dual cannon is 100 DPS lower than comparable dual cannon. I'm hoping the tooltip is wrong
Lt. Commander
# 226
03-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
That aside, the mission is VERY fun and he and the other friendly Gamma Jem'Hadar have some great features, can we get those into the alien creator?
I'm still trying to figure out/rationalize why a Vorta and three Jem'Hadar joined my crew between the BOff and the DOffs. Wonder if the Dominion is having layoffs. The economy's borked on both sides of the wormhole?
Lt. Commander
# 227
03-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_1999
I'm still trying to figure out/rationalize why a Vorta and three Jem'Hadar joined my crew between the BOff and the DOffs. Wonder if the Dominion is having layoffs. The economy's borked on both sides of the wormhole?
They're stowaways. :3 (You gotta get us outta here, those squishy things are NUTS!)
Lt. Commander
# 228
03-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_1999
I always thought George Soros looked like he came from the gamma quadrant
Lt. Commander
# 229 Boldly they rode
03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm doing the boldly they rode mission, after the EVA part, and I am now inside the station. I am unable to shoot or cause any damage to the Jem'hadar, except for turrets, and orbital strike. I did re-equip my normal armor. Even strike enemy with the melee strike doesn't damage them. Did I miss something? So far I can't shoot them myself, just kit powers, etc.

Did anyone else have that problem, or similar?

edit:

I got through, using orbital strike, and turrets. Still couldn't use my normal ground weapons however.

edit:
I loved the mission, next time I'll try re-entering the mission, and see if that fixes the minor issue if it happens again.
Lt. Commander
# 230
03-12-2012, 03:04 AM
I also must give my hats off to Cryptic... this featured episode series was a lot of fun, and truly seemed to have something for everyone.

I really enjoyed the animatics that you're doing with the cutscenes, and the innovation on the EVA mission was superb!

Now if we can just get those Photonic Guard armors...