Lt. Commander
# 1 Wormhole
03-04-2012, 01:32 AM
How do I get through the wormhole? I am in a Runabout but just fly into it, then it disappears and I am still st DS9? Help please.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2012, 02:46 AM
On the normal DS9 social zone map? You don't.
It is just there for looks.
There are a couple missions that make you go into the wormhole and of course the feature episode from last week takes place in the gamma quadrant.
Some Foundry missions might as well.
But outside of missions there is no wormhole access.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Thats what I'm talking about, the last feature episode. What am I doing wrong. Why can't I get through with my runabout? Do I need a different ship or do I need to do something else?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Did you click "Begin: Operation Gamma"?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxOG View Post
Thats what I'm talking about, the last feature episode. What am I doing wrong. Why can't I get through with my runabout? Do I need a different ship or do I need to do something else?
You start the mission from sector space, not from the social DS9 map.
And you hav a small sabotage assignment to do, which will trigger to fly through on completion.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Hello Folks,

I have another problem:

I flew through the wormhole and now I have to scan this anomalies for the ferengi girl. I really stick to the sequence listed in the scinetist report but everytime I scan the anmoalie this little things appear and attacking my shuttle. Then I have to start again.

Does anyone now how it works, or if I have forgotten something?

Thanks for your help
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhenningwell
Hello Folks,

I have another problem:

I flew through the wormhole and now I have to scan this anomalies for the ferengi girl. I really stick to the sequence listed in the scinetist report but everytime I scan the anmoalie this little things appear and attacking my shuttle. Then I have to start again.

Does anyone now how it works, or if I have forgotten something?

Thanks for your help

If its anything like the Tactical then the order sequence is random. What works on one maybe different on the other 3. I havent played it on my Sci officer so Im not sure how it works for sci..