Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
http://imageshack.us/f/42/shielduzf.png/
Like I said best shield ever.
To top off the funny I bet it was all the brace procs that where causing the lag. lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
To top off the funny I bet it was all the brace procs that where causing the lag. lol
Yeah they do. LOL 35 Mil and 75 Mil.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
LOL further proof that they don't play there own game.... really show of hands who didn't wonder if that would work the first time they read the description.
Exactly. There is CLEARLY very little to no playtesting here. Even reading the tooltip should tip someone off. Especially when that someone supposedly has a good grasp on the inner workings of the game.

Come ON Devs! Do you realize that your PLAYERS understand the game mechanics better than you do? That your PLAYERS can see a bug coming in advance that you didn't even THINK OF? I can understand that happening a time or two, but this is getting ridiculous . . .
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-10-2012, 04:17 PM
The really annoying thing is that supposedly, this is the sort of nonsense that the Tribble Test Server exists to prevent from happening. This would've been picked up so quickly on Tribble. It's QC at it's most absent minded.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-10-2012, 04:37 PM
YES! IT'S THE MACO 2.0! NEW AND IMPROVED!

Seriously, there's no excuse for this anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_House_of_Darok View Post
Or he's just using thu new RIDICULOUSLY bugged Jem'Hadar shields:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=260008
Most likely this^ and a cross of experience led to the perseption of invincebility
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
http://imageshack.us/f/42/shielduzf.png/
Like I said best shield ever.
Saw that today in several rounds.
Thought it was just an overview bug.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Well then, better get my hands on it and run a few elites before they need it. Glad I'm not just losing my mind or sucking even worse than I thought :. And did I read that it causes lag? Because the whole "battle" (spit ball fight?) made my computer act really stuttery. It was like watching a flip book.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Oh that Tac Cube will still own you with that shield.. it will just further prove how Over powered the Tactical cube is. I went in there and one beam array would obliverate a facing and some hull.. shield would fully regen and another beam array.. same result..a few more beam arrays later and I am near death. Oh and even with its always active brace for impact.. the Tac cube's super torpedo still one hits you no sweat.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
LOL further proof that they don't play there own game.... really show of hands who didn't wonder if that would work the first time they read the description.
nope, they are playing the new star wars game. you know i was very ticked off when i seen a dev say they play that game, and that they all play it. and the nano pulse weps homage thing. i mean who promotes a diff company? its like i have a Toyota i own a dealership that sells only Ford. i park my Toyota in the front for everyone to see and try to sell a Ford. wtf!?!?! really?????? so why should i stick to sto when the devs dont even play thier own game? sorry but they should have been fired on the spot for that. i dont care how good they might be for this game. its just a message that came across to me that this game they work on isent all that great. sport stars gets contracts and in that contract they cant be seen using anything but their product. so if they signed up with coke they cant be seen drinking snapple.