Lt. Commander
how can we get them if you still not releasing the 12 ground tech I have run Khitomer ground elite a few times all I got was chips and salvage no tech?
what gives guys

I am ready for 12 gear but still getting nothing
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't play STF anymore.

When a low drop rate enter in the game, a good chunk of people are restricted from getting the mk XII costume because of stats and they cannot even know if they are or not.
For this reason, I prefer avoid frustration by not entering STF.

There must be another way to earn the costumes (in elite STF of course), even if it takes as long as 50% chance of getting full mk XII gear only with tech drops.
But right now it's best to not play STF.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
how can we get them if you still not releasing the 12 ground tech I have run Khitomer ground elite a few times all I got was chips and salvage no tech?
what gives guys

I am ready for 12 gear but still getting nothing
It's not for people that just play it a few times
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Have a cookie. Keep grinding. Preferably not in any run I'm in.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2012, 06:43 AM
I dunno where I stand on this. I know some people arent seeing squat and then there are alot of people that have a surplus of tech/prototype drops. A revamp where if the tech drops were still the same number but when it was issued there would be a vote to whom gets it on the team. Alot of players in this game are very generous and if you play with the same group often (as i do) I think everyone would get what they need not necessarily in a timely manner but might not have to grind half a million stfs to get it
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Wait, let me get this straight; one of the most prolific ranters against 'n00bs' in elite STFs, who constantly complains about idiots ruining his professional STF runs, hasn't done enough Elite STF runs to figure out that they released mk 12 ground tech months ago?

To the OP: Some folks have run the elite ground missions fifty times without getting tech drops, don't complain about not getting anything after a 'few' runs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldoran
Wait, let me get this straight; one of the most prolific ranters against 'n00bs' in elite STFs, who constantly complains about idiots ruining his professional STF runs, hasn't done enough Elite STF runs to figure out that they released mk 12 ground tech months ago?

To the OP: Some folks have run the elite ground missions fifty times without getting tech drops, don't complain about not getting anything after a 'few' runs.
Did you read his thread about them removing the bridges from the Boss room in Elite STF that were never there in the first place?

Kid's been playing Normals the whole time.