Lt. Commander
# 1 Unfamiliar Territory
03-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I find myself in an interesting situation these days. I have owned and operated an FPS gaming clan for the last seven years, and nobody in my crew plays ST:O. My attempts to get my group to play this game has been less than successful. This puts me in an interesting position, and quite frankly, unfamiliar territory. On the one hand, I have everything needed to start a fleet. A TS3 server, bad *** website, and forum. What I don't have is actual people who are interested in playing. :p

So do I try and recruit people, or do I potentially join a new fleet? Joining a new fleet, or clan would be very awkward for me. So I guess I'm just either looking for a group to play with, or a group who needs things that I already have to grow bigger/stronger.

I have just made Vice Admiral and purchased the Defiant class ship. I have yet to do an STF mission, as I am well aware team work is needed to succeed. If you're interested in starting something new, contact me. Likewise if you think I'd be a good addition to your group without having to be an actual clan member, contact me.

www.bashbros.net
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Well I am restarting the United Britannian Fleet, I would like for you to join it. and play the game with me and the rest of my returning fleet