Lt. Commander
# 1 Does anyone else think?
03-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Is it just me of does the Bortas Bridge remind you of a Imperial Star Destroyer bridge? Not trying to start a Star Trek v Star Wars fight just pointing out artistic similarity's.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Okay they both have windows. Apparently Lord Helmut doesn't sit so there's no chair on his bridge. But you're right, total rip off. I mean WINDOWS??
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2012, 09:26 AM
maybe i should be more specific, i was not only refuring to the windows but more to the idea of a commander on a central walkway with the crew in a pit working on consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2012, 09:33 AM
It's not an entirely new concept

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rey_bridge.jpg

the difference is more the fact that (aside from the typical STO gigantomania) is now on a platform which almost completely seperates him from the lower part of the bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
It's not an entirely new concept

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rey_bridge.jpg

the difference is more the fact that (aside from the typical STO gigantomania) is now on a platform which almost completely seperates him from the lower part of the bridge.
true, i do wonder tough, dose it come with a bull horn so i can give directions or do i have to tweet my commands to my crew?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
true, i do wonder tough, dose it come with a bull horn so i can give directions or do i have to tweet my commands to my crew?
I always figured those targs on the carrier bridges were intended to be used a massengers:
pin a message to their horns and send to off to the crewman in question.
This might also alleviate the decloak bug.:p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2012, 10:11 AM
I think it looks like a total rip off of the scene in psycho where you find out the mother was dead all along because the room was dark and that bridge is dark. See same thing