Lieutenant
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to help some other authors out by reviewing your story oriented foundry mission. I'm not looking for shoot 'em up grinds, but rather any interesting storyline. It's okay if your mission doesn't qualify for rewards, I will still try it out.

I'm a Fed, Level 12, so it has to be an easy enough level for me, but other than that, I'm pretty much up for anything.

Please be patient, because I don't have consistent internet, so it might be a while before I get to your mission.
My very first Foundry Mission, Healing Old Wounds, has been completely reworked and rereleased!
(Also, a quick shout-out, please visit Starbase UGC for all your Foundry needs!)
Career Officer
# 2
11-06-2013, 11:22 AM
I have a thread here that's for trading reviews with people. Almost all of them are story focused missions (some of course have more combat than others)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=816401

You're welcome to add yours to the list, I also personally play every mission posted there

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-06-2013, 04:46 PM
If you are looking for a Borg story, you can try Perfection, part 1. It's somewhat combat heavy but I recently reduced some of the grind.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 4
11-06-2013, 07:11 PM
My one and only mission, Of Morals and Ethics, is completely story driven. It's level 35+, and is dialogue heavy (there are a few battles, but they're small and quick).
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
# 5
11-06-2013, 10:32 PM
I haven't checked recently to see if "Bait and Switch" has qualified for rewards yet but I can always use more reviews. See my sig for details.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-13-2013, 07:02 PM
I have a new KDF story out that has been sitting in the unknown zone for about a month now. It's got pirates, adventure, reference jokes, and enraged Klingon vows of vengeance. I think you might find it amusing. "Ballad of the Flesh Reaper" I call it.
Lieutenant
# 7
11-18-2013, 01:29 PM
If you don't mind some combat, my missions "Facing the Past", "Venus Unveiled", and "Worlds of the Federation" are decidedly story-oriented. (I write professionally, albeit not fiction.) There's a fair bit of space combat in "Venus Unveiled" especially, but I don't even think the player fires a shot in the other two until about halfway through the mission.

EDIT - Should add those missions are 31+, but leveling is so insanely fast and easy in this game relative to literally every other MMO I have played that it shouldn't be too big an obstacle.
Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
Member, Shadowbroker
Not linear
Ensign
# 8
11-20-2013, 10:11 AM
I've written a few story-oriented missions and would love to get your feedback. The first is a three-part series titled Deadly Intentions, the other is a stand-alone mission titled Forget Me Not. To be fair, these missions do include a fair amount of space and ground combat, but it is all in service of the narrative. At one point, the Deadly Intentions series was one of the highest reviewed in the game, but with some changes Cryptic made to the scoring system the scores dropped a little and they aren't played as often as they once were.

A few quick teasers:

Deadly Intentions tells the story of a Federation scientist defecting to the Klingon Empire with advanced and dangerous technology. His motives are far more complex than they first appear, and circumstances spiral out-of-control and threaten the entire Alpha Quadrant.

Forget Me Not
sends you on a mission to find ship captained by a close, personal friend. This mission offers some unique gameplay, and you can choose between a combat oriented or puzzle-based approach (it is possible to complete this mission without firing a shot).

I hope you enjoy these mission and I look forward to your feedback!
Captain
# 9
11-20-2013, 11:38 AM
^Make a thread for them here in Mission Database (or if you already have, point me to the thread) and I'll run detail reviews of them.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Lieutenant
# 10
11-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign77x View Post
I've written a few story-oriented missions and would love to get your feedback. The first is a three-part series titled Deadly Intentions, the other is a stand-alone mission titled Forget Me Not. To be fair, these missions do include a fair amount of space and ground combat, but it is all in service of the narrative. At one point, the Deadly Intentions series was one of the highest reviewed in the game, but with some changes Cryptic made to the scoring system the scores dropped a little and they aren't played as often as they once were.

A few quick teasers:

Deadly Intentions tells the story of a Federation scientist defecting to the Klingon Empire with advanced and dangerous technology. His motives are far more complex than they first appear, and circumstances spiral out-of-control and threaten the entire Alpha Quadrant.

Forget Me Not
sends you on a mission to find ship captained by a close, personal friend. This mission offers some unique gameplay, and you can choose between a combat oriented or puzzle-based approach (it is possible to complete this mission without firing a shot).

I hope you enjoy these mission and I look forward to your feedback!
I was just thinking about doing "Forget Me Not" the other night! :-) I'll let you know, as soon as I have time to try it!
My very first Foundry Mission, Healing Old Wounds, has been completely reworked and rereleased!
(Also, a quick shout-out, please visit Starbase UGC for all your Foundry needs!)