Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Bank Repository
03-11-2012, 12:17 PM
All the threads for this are verrrry old.

Why can't we have more Fleet Bank Repositories OR add more slots in EACH of the 8 Fleet Repositories we currently can buy?

With alll the new consumables, proto type weapons ect ect ect plus all the stuff we alrdy had in the vaults, they are getting full verrrry fast. Basically if its "green" or less its gone, guess its the tiny toons lucky year, they get blu/purple weaps/gear.

Food alone for tribble breeding takes 1 vault by itself. Yes there are still breeders out there. Data samples take a vault. I can go on and on but, I think everybody gets my point.

I am just asking is there a reason we cannot get more Fleet Bank Space?

Also there seems to be a Hacker epidemic going on too. Can we get some new protections at the corporate and/or the player level so our Fleet Banks are not wiped out in case they hack a "High Ranking" Fleet members account.

To "ALL" players: Change your passwords if you have not done so yet..do what you can to protect yourselves and your Fleets.

Thanks for listening
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2012, 08:44 AM
I second the motion.

We need more space in the Fleet Bank!

Could you increase the max number of Repositories to, say, 10?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachVerant
All the threads for this are verrrry old.

Also there seems to be a Hacker epidemic going on too. Can we get some new protections at the corporate and/or the player level so our Fleet Banks are not wiped out in case they hack a "High Ranking" Fleet members account.
do not trust the fleet bank settings, more than once, they've been screwy enough to allow anyone access, at any time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2012, 10:34 AM
I canít support this enough.. My fleet has an extra auxiliary fleet just to store all the extra data samples... and soon weíre going to need Ďanotherí one. :'(

And extra security.. something like a seperat password for Officer (selected) ranks that would be required to open the fleet bank would be good to have.
Career Officer
# 5
10-24-2012, 04:07 PM
I second that idea I was just handed the reins and leadership of my fleet, and I want safeguards in place such as additional passwords or access points

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-24-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Closed Thread