Lt. Commander
Hi all, I'm looking for a very casual, chillax PVE fleet to join. With 2 small kids, I don't get a chance to play that often but when I do, it would be nice to be part of a like minded, mature player fleet to help out when I can and run missions/STF's with. I don't use vent.

Any fleets out there that sound like this is what you are made up of please let me know or message me in game @QBSneak

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Well you can join the United Britannian Fleet, we are a restart fleet with members returning. We are more of a chain of command fleet. but we have a big PVP side
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 11:33 AM
I think you would fit into the {UFP}! We have players at all skill levels and anywhere from hardcore gamer to part time player. I'm somewhere between myself.

If you can make roll call once a month (any time during the first week of the month), and want to hang out with some fun players from around the world, you should seriously consider the {UFP}.

We have regularly scheduled events, use Teamspeak3 (not mandatory but helpful), hold a quarterly award ceremony and publish an e-zine on a regular basis.

If you want to find out more, just click my siggy banner and visit our website. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.