Lt. Commander
Dear members, I've go a Captains re-train token so that i can sort out my caracters rubbish skills but before i go ahead and change it i would be very grateful if someone could let me know what the difference is between (clear all) and (reset) when using your captain retrain token as its the first time ive ever done it and i dont want to make a mistake and screw it up on my first time? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Many thanks for reading. Hicks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
What about any links to the subject?
Lt. Commander
# 3 F2P = No Repec Tokens
03-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Get a Gold account..
Lt. Commander
Clear all scrubs everything and you start from scratch, reset is if you get half way through and decide you had the right skills and just wanna tweek a few things it will reset to the configuration you previously had.

I do not recall who actually created this but it is a fantastic tool to help you figure iout your spend

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Im not to sure how to take (sleeves advice) but many thanks alan much appreciated mate!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Can you make up extra skill points to spend or can you only spend the points you made before being premoted to VA? Thanks. Hicks