Lt. Commander
# 21
04-04-2012, 11:44 AM
and STILL being ignored by the devs...
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-05-2012, 02:42 PM
i dont have one... so... leave it as is!

More important things to do sorry guys, sorry guys! lol jk
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
i dont have one... so... leave it as is!

More important things to do sorry guys, sorry guys! lol jk
more important things like making another stupid vanity pet and a foundry map?
Lt. Commander
# 24 Why the big deal?
04-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TovalMorgan
more important things like making another stupid vanity pet and a foundry map?
To be honest I don't know why your making a big deal out of it.

Several ships in this game have had upgrades over the years as stated thoughout the entire storyline. One little graphic isn't going to be the end of the world. They have more important things to do like fix why the client keeps randomly crashing or fixing the bugs with modules not giving the correct stats. I wouldn't be surpised if they know about this problem but give it very little thought as it not a vital part of gameplay it just a model.

As for the weapon hardpoints they are pretty much supposed to be like that even in the TV shows. Enterprise D was firing like that during a borg fight.

http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albu...rldsone293.jpg

I just wish they would fix the damn chat window bug which appears during STF missions.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkoftruth View Post
To be honest I don't know why your making a big deal out of it.

Several ships in this game have had upgrades over the years as stated thoughout the entire storyline. One little graphic isn't going to be the end of the world. They have more important things to do like fix why the client keeps randomly crashing or fixing the bugs with modules not giving the correct stats. I wouldn't be surpised if they know about this problem but give it very little thought as it not a vital part of gameplay it just a model.

As for the weapon hardpoints they are pretty much supposed to be like that even in the TV shows. Enterprise D was firing like that during a borg fight.

http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albu...rldsone293.jpg

I just wish they would fix the damn chat window bug which appears during STF missions.

the people that work on the models and such aren't the same people that fix (or dont fix) in game bugs.

so saying that the devs should be fixing bugs instead of working on ship models is like *****ing at the fire department cause your house got broken in to.

according to the INFO on the galor requisition pack, they are the same ships as used on DS9 decades ago

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3067/galor.png

and besides, the NPC galor class ships are accurate models, but the player ship is not...

Player ship on the left; NPC ship on the right
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/528/galorproblem.png

and as for
Quote:
I wouldn't be surpised if they know about this problem but give it very little thought as it not a vital part of gameplay it just a model.
How is making another stupid vanity pet a vital part of gameplay?
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-14-2012, 07:44 PM
I want that ship to look like a real galor and not like she took a big load of BOTOX to her "mouth".
Lt. Commander
# 27 Status?
04-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Has there been any movement on the incorrect deflector/phaser array shape and other issues, it seems like simple fixes. What's the del?
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-30-2012, 02:28 PM
This must be the biggest bug in the game right now. I mean c'mon, seriously. Devs, why do you hate us?