Lt. Commander
I've been struggling to get help at PWE with transferring the zen from the prepaid card I bought to c-points. They offer no help and are pretty much just blowing me off. The only reason I even got the card was for c-points as no one carries c-point cards anymore. They will not help, as their wallet page won't let me transfer zen into c-points.

Any possibility of having place on the c-store page that I could in the future just redeem the PWE card directly as c-points instead of being ignored by them(PWE)?

So far they've only given the "clean your cache" cliche', which is no different than saying "Go away or I shall taunnt you a second time!" or " don't bother me!". Are they really so insulting as to think I wouldn't've alreeady tried that?

As it is/was money I had intended to go toward you guys and your awesome game, I'm hoping to get actual help over here. At leeast let you know they seem to think it's funny that their clunky account management page offers no help and doesn't work as intended.

Thank you.

P.S. As far as I'm concerned PWE is sealing from both Cryptic and myself with their inaction.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farginaut View Post
I've been struggling to get help at PWE with transferring the zen from the prepaid card I bought to c-points. They offer no help and pretty much just blowing me off. The only reason I even got the card was for c-points as no one carries c-point cards anymore.

Any possibility of having place on the c-store page that I could in the future just redeem the PWE card directly as c-points instead of being ignored by them?

So far they've only given the "clean your cache" cliche', which no different than saying "Go away or I shall taunnt you a second time!" or " don't bother me!". Are they really so insulting as to think I wouldn't've alreeady tried that?

As it is/was money I had intended to go toward you guys and your awesome game, I'm hoping to get actual help over here.

Thank you.
If it were AOL, they'd just tell you to reinstall Windows.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farginaut View Post
I've been struggling to get help at PWE with transferring the zen from the prepaid card I bought to c-points. They offer no help and pretty much just blowing me off. The only reason I even got the card was for c-points as no one carries c-point cards anymore.

Any possibility of having place on the c-store page that I could in the future just redeem the PWE card directly as c-points instead of being ignored by them?

So far they've only given the "clean your cache" cliche', which no different than saying "Go away or I shall taunnt you a second time!" or " don't bother me!". Are they really so insulting as to think I wouldn't've alreeady tried that?

As it is/was money I had intended to go toward you guys and your awesome game, I'm hoping to get actual help over here.

Thank you.
so what's the actual problem you're having since you didn't say what it is
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 05:52 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 07:45 AM
I can only assume the OP has used a prepaid credit card to purchase zen.
He can then using his PWE account to convert the Zen into Cpoints.

However it isnt clear at what stage he experienced a problem or what that problem was.

Just seems to be whatever it was PWE are not assisting with whatever the problem is. But maybe its due to not understanding the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
I can only assume the OP has used a prepaid credit card to purchase zen.
He can then using his PWE account convert the Zen into Cpoints.

However it isnt clear at what stage he experienced a problem or what that problem was.

Just seems to be whatever it was PWE are not assisting with whatever the problem is.
If his skills at communicating his problem to PWE was as clear as it is here? Can we blame them? lol

I think you're looking for the 'Transfer Zen' option though at a guess.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 08:11 AM
That's not even close to true. There are literally hundreds of criticizing threads on this forum. What could get the OP is the posting of private communications between him and PWE. That's against the forum rules. You can't post any private messages from anyone, no matter how big or small the message. Plus, at best he will simply get an Infraction, not banned for that. So there's no issues here.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Now begins the great question of our time:

Who has worse CS: PWE or Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Pfft. Maybe in your dream world. I've been banned for complimenting cryptic before.