Lt. Commander
# 11
03-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Now begins the great question of our time:

Who has worse CS: PWE or Cryptic?
PWE support is quite good. Barring one ticket that is still open I have had a reply to my others within 48 hours at most.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenanti
Pfft. Maybe in your dream world. I've been banned for complimenting cryptic before.
Of course discussion of past Infractions/Moderation is also an Infractionable offense.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-12-2012, 08:30 AM
That's sort of my point exactly. How do you know what they ban for? For all you know 1000 critical of cryptic posts have already been deleted today, and if you talk about it, deletion and ban are sure to ensue. They run these message boards like China runs their internet.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-12-2012, 08:34 AM
[quote=queenanti For all you know 1000 critical of cryptic posts have already been deleted today, and if you talk about it, deletion and ban are sure to ensue. They run these message boards like China runs their internet.[/QUOTE]

Tell me what game board allows you to discuss moderation and punishment. Blizzard-activision certainly don't and they are effectively the largerst single MMO company out there. If you don't agree with the rules don't post.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
That's sort of my point exactly. How do you know what they ban for? For all you know 1000 critical of cryptic posts have already been deleted today, and if you talk about it, deletion and ban are sure to ensue. They run these message boards like China runs their internet.
I know what the rules are, as they are posted across the top of each forum sub-section. Most of the rules are fairly common MMO forum rules. Since I'm on the forum most of the day and tend to read almost every post it's not hard to see which posts are going to get flagged and deleted. It really doesn't take much effort to know who the repeat offenders are around here; and that has nothing to do with being critical of Cryptic, but all in how you are critical of Cryptic. Don't break the rules while being critical and you generally won't have much problem.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
I'm gonna need to bring my tinfoil hat for that response.

They ban you when you break the rules, simple as that. I've been around the forums long enough to see real nasty insults aimed at devs and mods alike that wasn't censored or banned unless they were posting PMs or threatening other people. That's pretty liberal for an MMO board.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decronia
PWE support is quite good. Barring one ticket that is still open I have had a reply to my others within 48 hours at most.
At least someone got a response from them.

It took 4 days to get the "Clean your cache" brush-off. It has been over a week and still no real response from them. I just want the 1000 zen converted into the 800 c-points I'm due.

P.S. updated first post with forgotten words and other such tyosp.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Please close this thread.

A friendly player in-game helped solve the problem. My Cryptic account needed to be associated to my PWE account. That was all. If only there was a labelled link somewhere, it would've saved allot of headache all around.