Lt. Commander
# 1311
03-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo124 View Post
While we're waiting, anyone got an answer to a couple newbie questions? When I made Lt Commander, I got a new ship, which I immediately switched to, naturally. Is there a benefit to keeping my old ship around? If I discharge the old one, do I get credits of some kind for it? Would I get reimbursed for the value of any equipment left aboard (engines, consoles, etc...)?
you can sell it for scrap steel and duranium
Lt. Commander
# 1312
I Patched...
Lt. Commander
# 1313
Quote:
While we're waiting, anyone got an answer to a couple newbie questions? When I made Lt Commander, I got a new ship, which I immediately switched to, naturally. Is there a benefit to keeping my old ship around? If I discharge the old one, do I get credits of some kind for it? Would I get reimbursed for the value of any equipment left aboard (engines, consoles, etc...)?
in short...no to the above-all of it
Lt. Commander
# 1314
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 1315 yawnnnnn
wow it been down a while this time
Lt. Commander
# 1316
Quote:
not really. the miranda class can't turn worth a crap and isn't good for much as far as survivability. Even a runabout is better.
Lt. Commander
# 1317
110MB patch applied...
Lt. Commander
# 1318
Quote:
That's a big "NO" on reimbursement.
Lt. Commander
# 1319
03-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Recommend you take off all the gear from the old ships you want to discharge before you do so, you do not get reimbursed, only reason is to make room for others that you will/might use in for specific build or fun.
Lt. Commander
# 1320
03-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
You don't get any sort of compensation for discharging a ship. The only reason to keep it around after upgrading is for the look of it, or possibly some sort of other bonus (like a sector space slipstream length bonus on the Odyssey). Never discharge a ship with items still on it. Vendor them if you don't plan on continuing to use them.
Closed Thread