Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Legacy Nebula/Excelsior
03-11-2012, 11:29 PM
So when are we getting a fix or refunds for those of us who bought the pre-f2p versions of the Neb and the Excel. It was advertised to be both a Cmdr and an Admiral Level ship.

Or is this, like so many other issues going to continue to be ignored?

Tickets have been submitted many and multiple times with no responses. I ask for one as directly as I can at this point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblestrip View Post
So when are we getting a fix or refunds for those of us who bought the pre-f2p versions of the Neb and the Excel. It was advertised to be both a Cmdr and an Admiral Level ship.

Or is this, like so many other issues going to continue to be ignored?

Tickets have been submitted many and multiple times with no responses. I ask for one as directly as I can at this point.
Actually, the T3 variants were never tied to the C-Store from what I remember... At least I got my excelsior for EC before I decided to get it from the C-Store.

The T5 variants are better than the T3 variants... On THIS paticular issue, I can't see the problem at all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-12-2012, 12:16 PM
they were, I used both variants on 4 of my current end game toons and traded up for the admiral version. they were t-3 and t-5 prior to the free to play launch all the way back since they were released last year. I'm sorry that your blind to the issue as I want what I paid for. do you not want the same thing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-12-2012, 12:29 PM
As stated above, the T3s were never part of the T5 purchases. Anyone could buy the T3s from the Shipyard for 125,000 ECs. It had nothing to do with whether you purchased the T5 or not. They only way to get them was by paying the ECs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
As stated above, the T3s were never part of the T5 purchases. Anyone could buy the T3s from the Shipyard for 125,000 ECs. It had nothing to do with whether you purchased the T5 or not. They only way to get them was by paying the ECs.
post free to play you are right. PRE as in before free to play you are wrong. Wholly and altogether wrong. T3 and t5 were sold together, if you were not here prior to free to play, you have no knowledge. Thank you

Been here since beta, paid 1600 Atari tokens each which became Cryptic points. Stated Commander/Vice Admiral when I bought it, nuff said. I await a fix as i'm sure many others do as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblestrip View Post
post free to play you are right. PRE as in before free to play you are wrong. Wholly and altogether wrong. T3 and t5 were sold together, if you were not here prior to free to play, you have no knowledge. Thank you

Been here since beta, paid 1600 Atari tokens each which became Cryptic points. Stated Commander/Vice Admiral when I bought it, nuff said. I await a fix as i'm sure many others do as well.
No it didn't.
I've got T3 Excelsiors and Nebulas on my pre-F2P characters even though I never spent any C Points on them.
Those ships did not become C-Store ships until they became so-called "+1 ships".
Cosmic_One is right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblestrip View Post
post free to play you are right. PRE as in before free to play you are wrong. Wholly and altogether wrong. T3 and t5 were sold together, if you were not here prior to free to play, you have no knowledge. Thank you

Been here since beta, paid 1600 Atari tokens each which became Cryptic points. Stated Commander/Vice Admiral when I bought it, nuff said. I await a fix as i'm sure many others do as well.
You may want to pay attention to the date listed below peoples avatar... Both Cosmic and myself have been here for a long time, and I too was in the beta.

But since we are blunt: You are wrong. The T3 Variant was NOT tied to the C-Store in any manner.

Why do I know? Quite simple: I used the T3 Variants to decide if wanted to get the T5 variants.

Being stubborn about it doesn't make you right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-13-2012, 12:58 AM
I got them free with out having to spend any ingame currency after the Cstore purchases.

References to substantiate my claim to end this:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ghlight=Nebula - second post by DStahl
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=Nebula&page=3 - again DStahl, first post on this page
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...esearch+vessel - post by majorhalcyon explaining how to pick up the t-3 after the cstore purchase, post #3 on that page


as it stands I claimed them for nothing after i purchased them on the c-store. Just asking for what i paid for nothing more. I'da shown off the news posting about except its been conveniently removed. Anyway, once paid for on the cstore, i was able to claim both from the ship vendor for free on all characters of commander and rear admiral rank up until Free to play went to beta and further into release on holodeck.

I've said my peace. I wait for offical responce
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Ehm, sorry, but posts by dstahl are definitely no good indicators of what was, is or will be in the game. Nebula and Excelsior on T3 were both available for EC only pre-F2P. How do I know? Because I bought the Excelsior as soon as it was released for my main character and still had to pay EC for my alt who was commander at the time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblestrip View Post
So when are we getting a fix or refunds for those of us who bought the pre-f2p versions of the Neb and the Excel. It was advertised to be both a Cmdr and an Admiral Level ship.

Or is this, like so many other issues going to continue to be ignored?

Tickets have been submitted many and multiple times with no responses. I ask for one as directly as I can at this point.
You bought the T5 versions, the T3 was never a c-store item until f2p happened.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 PM.