Lt. Commander
Seriously, we are at the launch of the third FE and the first one is still broken!! After three weeks this mission is still not updating to completion regardless of the triggers still continuting. I can complete this solo (most of the time), but in a team it is almost a gurantee some, if not most, team mates it will nto complete for. I just did it with a friend who left the game (for many reasons such as this) and it took alot to get him back to check out the new FE, with it not updating for either of us and us having to redo it, well...let's just say it will be near impossible for me to convince to come back yet again. We are both stuck at disarming diplomats even though it progressed tot he end.

Seriously you guys need to fix these things BEFORE pumping out more C-Store crap. If people cannot consistently complete the mission they cannot progress theough the chain and this is still causing great frustration.

Ticket - #1,295,824
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2012, 06:03 PM
I was running two friends through it earlier today and we had this happen. One of my friends was able to complete the mission, while myself and the other friend were not.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2012, 07:01 PM
I just did it it and only one person gets credit for finishing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2012, 02:39 AM
I was just wondering if we could get a Dev response to this. This is a critical bug that needs to be fixed ASAP. Not being able to do missions in a team in an MMO is silly.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Same problem here
02-28-2012, 03:23 PM
I've just brought two friends back to STO allong with myself as lifer giving the game another go. We hit a bug at the conference table that after all discussions nothing happened and we were forced to beam out then back in to run through it again.

After that we did the space battle sequence and got the pop up to go to bajor, nothing updated and our mission said to go to DS9, went back and we're all back at the conference table sequence again, and no both friends decided to quit at that point.

Looking on here at first glance this seems to be a known issue (at least to the players) that the mission is bugged in groups, its been out over 2 weeks and we can't play as a group? A dev's response required please as tonight was embarrasing for me and STO.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Views
02-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Just noticed the amount of views on this post, just a reminder cryptic/pw, not everyone with a problem posts a ticket or on the forum......... clearly the attention this has shows its been show stopping bug yet you're not saying anything here or any of the other posts I've found that relate to this. Missing it in testing is one thing and fair enough, it happens... but well over 2 weeks and no fix or dev response isnt going to help anyone. Please acknowledge this is in the process of being fixed.

Sorry but I'm annoyed at coming back to the game after us all waiting 2 years due to buggy release and waiting for many improvements before attempting to enjoy the game to finally attempt to get stuck in and finding its still got such big cringworthy bugs in there and I'm struggling to defend you for these issues to friends 2 years later.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I had this too. It happened twice and is just frustrating.
This has to be fixed soon!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Well my impression is that it only happens in groups. I went through that missions about 14 times to get it with my (obviously too many) 9 characters, and it always failed to complete when in a group, never when I was alone.

Can anybody confirm or deny it? Did it happen to you when alone?

And seriuously... I should start to retire characters.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2012, 02:28 AM
When is this issue going to be fixed??
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Just did the mission twice, still no credit for me, friend finished in on the first try. Also most of the time the voting during the negotiations bugs out and you fail one of the objectives for no reason.