Lt. Commander
I remember that a while back it was stated that Bajoran assets (orbs, uniforms, interiors, exteriors) would make their way into the Foundry. Likely with the release of the Featured series.

Is there any update or ETA for this? I'm working on a Foundry mission that would be SO much better with real Bajoran assets.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 07:39 AM
some of it I know was already pulled in with what it needed for the foundry but then removed. What I would like to see is for all of the stuff for the last year finally make its way in
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 09:19 AM
I suspect we'll get these things with the upcoming Foundry update, which I think was expected to be some time in May.

I, too, am looking forward to that; the smaller of the two Missions I'm working on has a Vedek, whom I'd really like to dress correctly (though the circumstances in which he's found make it reasonable that he'd be dressed more casually).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 10:21 AM
I got 'lucky' and apparently if you had already used the costume before they took the option out, you kept it, so you can see what some of the options looke like in my keeping up with the jsens
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 10:43 AM
I noticed with the 2800 release that ground mobs that once spawned with a founder leader no longer do so and instead have a Jem'Hadar commander.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Well, I do hope they check everything on the Foundry. (THERE'S NO DS9 OPS!!!! I NEED IT!!!!)
A lot of stuff is outdated.
I do hope they will add the Gamma Q. options as well!