Lt. Commander
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I spoke with Software and we will be granting anyone who completed Step 3 of Children's Toys a powered console. I don't have a specific date for when this will happen, and it will just be checking to see if you've completed it, not how many times you've completed it, so doing it more than once would not be a good idea.

I also don't know exactly when the cut off point is, so I would still advise not doing the assignment until the fix goes up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I only got as far as 1... Poo.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Do we need to tell you if we completed step 3 or will you be able to tell?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshikudan
they will have something that goes through and auto do it
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
...Just wanted to let you know I spoke with Software and we will be granting anyone who completed Step 3 of Children's Toys a powered console. I don't have a specific date for when this will happen, and it will just be checking to see if you've completed it, not how many times you've completed it, so doing it more than once would not be a good idea...
Heretic, I greatly appreciate the follow-up on this. I've completed CT3/4 and really look forward to getting my missing powered console. Send my thanks also to Software.

Your continued improvement on, and support of, the DOff System is Outstanding!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshikudan
No, you don't need to tell us, it should all happen automatically.

In addition to that, Jheinig thinks he found the issue behind the Diplomacy Dilithium issue. There were two - his initially planned hack should take care of half of this, and his additional fix should fix the rest of it. Still some testing to do to confirm, but we are pretty confident we found the issue at last.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
In addition to that, Jheinig thinks he found the issue behind the Diplomacy Dilithium issue. There were two - his initially planned hack should take care of half of this, and his additional fix should fix the rest of it. Still some testing to do to confirm, but we are pretty confident we found the issue at last.
I wasn't affected by this, but it's good to hear this will finally be put to rest (hopefully)!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
No, you don't need to tell us, it should all happen automatically.

The diplomacy fix, will this carry over for the tier 4 Marauding dilithium/missing-token issue too?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
The diplomacy fix, will this carry over for the tier 4 Marauding dilithium/missing-token issue too?
Aye, Heretic confirmed both here:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=4089199

And further, JHeinig posted about both Lt. Ferra and Lt. S'stass here:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=4089300

Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Awesome. Thanks, Heretic.