Lt. Commander
# 1 Marauder Pet
04-03-2012, 05:42 PM
I like it. I use the Karfi and instead of the frigate, i use the marauder because it has a good respawn rate and takes pretty good damage, Because of that, it removes my need for the Flight Deck officer

But my question is: what does it do?

It seems to do a little damage and i guess it takes out random subsystems (even though I never know what has been taken out).
After it takes out a subsystem, all it seems to do is fly around and hit it. Does it try to take out another one? What is the cool down?

All this because i really have no way of knowing what subsystem is down most of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Nobody uses it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2012, 08:31 AM
It does do light damage and I did help test them back when they re-did them. They are cool and work great with boarding party and flight deck doffs.

I think the cool down was 45 sec for the beam over but that is off the top of my head so it might be wrong.

I was thinking of re-gearing my Marauder and putting it back through its paces but the “Marauder Force” pet is a support/debuff pet not a dps type.

Also my old major issue with it was the model was the basic KDF shuttle and not a little troop transport shuttle with an Orion look.