Lt. Commander
I finished "Bringing Down the House" in a Galor-
No wait, I can't finish it because I have no floor trophy spot to place the tournament trophy because the Galor bridge has neither a trophy spot nor does it have access to the lower decks to where we would normally place the trophy in the Mess Hall.

Suggestion: put trophy spots along the back wall, under the big Cardasian symbol. 4 wall trophy spots, 1 floor trophy spot.
Otherwise, I have to go back to Qonos, go to the shipyard, change to a differant ship, go to the bridge, place trophy, win, leave bridge, change back to Galor - instead of the normal: go to bridge, place trophy, win.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
I finished "Bringing Down the House" in a Galor-
No wait, I can't finish it because I have no floor trophy spot to place the tournament trophy because the Galor bridge has neither a trophy spot nor does it have access to the lower decks to where we would normally place the trophy in the Mess Hall.

Suggestion: put trophy spots along the back wall, under the big Cardasian symbol. 4 wall trophy spots, 1 floor trophy spot.
Otherwise, I have to go back to Qonos, go to the shipyard, change to a differant ship, go to the bridge, place trophy, win, leave bridge, change back to Galor - instead of the normal: go to bridge, place trophy, win.
Yeah I won Galor Saturday on my Fed VA Tac I never thought about that kinda problem for the KDF definitely something that they gotta work out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Same as the bug ship. I just changed to another ship just to complete that mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Has anyone tryed running Mine Enemy in a Galor or Bugship?
I know you have to go to your ready room to decode the data, but a Galor doesn't have a ready room...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 05:56 PM
I have had problems completing that mission in any ship. That was horribly bugged at one point.