Lt. Commander
# 11
03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWard1701 View Post
I thought beam/cannon and torpedo/mine differentiation was removed with the skill changes in Season 5?
Hence why the DEDM/PFC and WYC/VGD were altered to give energy/kinetic(projectile) skill boosts.

Is this not the case?
I thought this was also the case.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
+Male Klingon Honor Guard visuals for MK XI and XII are still bugged. (no wrist bracers for MK XI and fur to close to the neck on MK XII)
Seriously...how hard can it be to fix that?
Apparently harder then you think.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
+Male Klingon Honor Guard visuals for MK XI and XII are still bugged. (no wrist bracers for MK XI and fur to close to the neck on MK XII)
Seriously...how hard can it be to fix that?
If you look at the average time it takes to help out the KDF, when dealing with something that doesn't affect FED side, i would expect the fix first, maybe second quarter 2013.
The track record speaks for itself.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Removed Auxiliary power drain from the Karfi Phase Shift.
wow. really?
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Bortas:

All 3 consoles give a +1 in turnrate. Not enough to make it worth equipping.
No costumes for each ship. Why can't use mingle the 3 costumes?

5 minute time on the BOP with all 3 consoles that give it a 25 improvment? So it is 7.5 minute time without all 3 consoles? It would be acceptable if you can get a discount on that timer if you bring the ship back and not get destroyed (say half)
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-12-2012, 08:22 PM
pretty happy with all the changes to abilities and stuff. the flagships are going to be op, and they're top tier ships. this was a threshold i seriously hoped was not going to be crossed, its 1 thing if the P2W leveling ships were op, but level cap is were balance maters, and these ships will do irreversible damage to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWard1701 View Post
I thought beam/cannon and torpedo/mine differentiation was removed with the skill changes in Season 5?
Hence why the DEDM/PFC and WYC/VGD were altered to give energy/kinetic(projectile) skill boosts.

Is this not the case?
did anyone check these yet? sure would be nice if their effect was as good as the individual energy type consoles again.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Does the cover shield fix also affect the problem with Chroniton mines and Transphasic Bombs spawning either behind you or to your left/right side when standing still (when they are supposed to spawn in front of you)?
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-12-2012, 08:33 PM
glad to see some missing consoles added to the store, but fyi cryptic a subspace decompiler console still doesn't even exist!

i also don't care for the extra white blinkys my excelsior, and likely other ships now have
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Some good, some bad, but mostly good.

Quote:
Resolved an issues that was causing players to only get one buff when slotting multiple torpedo console mods of the same type.
Good fix!

Quote:
Reduced the Recharge time of Subspace Jump.
By how much?

Quote:
Removed Auxiliary power drain from the Karfi Phase Shift.
That's a bad change. Aux drain was added to better balance Phase Shift against Ablative. This change weakens that balance and tilts it completely in the favor of PS.

Quote:
Added a Rare Mk XI Antiproton Mag Regulator console to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
Added Antiproton Ship Weapons to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
Wow, about time on this one! Very welcome addition.

Quote:
[*]Antimatter Spread and Scramble Sensors will now give targets a 30 second immunity to Confuse effects after the debuff expires, or is cleansed.
This is a good change, and hopefully more balance passes are on the way for problematic Klingon consoles as well.

That being said:
  • 30s seems like a pretty big number to start out with. Maybe 15-20 would be a better number, and increase further if needed?
  • Does this need to effect scramble as well? SS is already quite a bit weaker than it used to be, and is very expensive to spec into with the new skill tree. The issue wasn't really scramble as much as it was AMS. Maybe either remove the immunity from SS, or have it give a far shorter one?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Thank you for the Foundry fix to an issue that has been requested for a very long time.

Thanks to H20rat! New hero of the Foundry community.