Lt. Commander
# 31
03-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Try playing some Foundry missions. Seriously, some of the missions in the Foundry are better than the ones made by Cryptic.

Don't judge them just because they're made by "amateurs". The difference between a "professional" and an "amateur" isn't quality, it's just that one gets paid to do it, while the other does it as a labor or love.
I have to really back up Nagorak here - if you aren't exploring the Foundry you are really missing out.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
Is there an accolade if you suceed? Cause if not I can't be bothered to do it
There's usually a limited time special reward.

Also, it's usually harder to repeat the mission. And there's no DOFF quest chains available.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas2409
What's everyone else got planned (gaming wise) to get them through the renewed content drought?

Waiting for someone to sell me a Jem Hadar ship for 30 Mio.
If the game becomes as boring as you predict, no one will be paying more for them soon anyway?
Am I right? :p

Beside that: the same as always: go to work, meet friends, play other games, dabble in STFs, enjoy doffing ...
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Good luck...

Aaaand I am on the same quest as you! Too bad we can't as easily team in RL as in STO!
Actually - if you both have an open mind - you could do so ...
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I'm attempting to get a new girlfriend. Wish me luck.
Good luck on your soon to be money drought! but its so worth it!
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-13-2012, 09:23 AM
Truthfully, I haven't even bothered to play the latest episode of the 2800. I tried, I started it... but I decided reading was a better way to pass the time. When I get on a Mass Effect kick, everything else just sort of seems bland and unappealing.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I have to really back up Nagorak here - if you aren't exploring the Foundry you are really missing out.
Then why don't we get decent rewards for playing foundry missions?
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
I've submitted several tickets trying to buy Foundry slots with dilithium. Not one response. I'd be doing precisely that otherwise.

Edit: It's the "purchase failed" bug by the way. Even though I'm rolling in refined dilithium by now.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-13-2012, 09:35 AM
doing what I did before it got here. My Doffs, Playing TOR and waiting for Mechwarrior Online. I'm waiting till the 19th to even begin to think about maybe, possibly doing the FE, the boxes, and the whole aura around them, bothered me enough to avoid them and miss out on the special reward.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-13-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm probably going to play TOR. I might go back and try The Cure on easy mode but after my 18 hour (not straight) ordeal with Infected, I'm not anxious to get back to the STFs

Quote:
Sorry but those just don't interest me. I wish we had some new content coming before the end of the year