Lt. Commander
# 1 FED on KLING Side
04-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if its Cryptics intention to let FED players go on the KLING side using the spawn bug in Ker'rat? I find it kind of pretty stupid that people constantly use this bug to be on the other side to blow up FED ships. Is there a point in it?

-KaneCabal
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Well if all the klinks are on our side why shouldnt we be on thier side.... TADA, look now its all even
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2012, 02:26 PM
It's due to oversaturation, not much of a bug. When there are more Federation players than there are Federation spawn slots, they start spawning in the KDF area. I don't think I've ever seen a Klingon ship spawn in on the Federation side (north side of the map).

Any Federation ships blowing up at the spawn are either being spawncamped or kicked out of what is rightfully the KDF area.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Well honestly if Cryptic wants to do that, then Cryptic would have created the option for FED players to change sides and turn to the Klingon side. Obviously, that is not the case. So why should it be in Ker'rat?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I think it is because when a federation captain has taken actions unbecoming of a starfleet officer someone has to be there to deliver the punishment when the 18% are doing other things