Lt. Commander
# 21
03-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
I can refine 32k a day.
Pics of you refining more than 8k on your character. Or it didn't happen. Cause there's a cap. And this isn't even close to a free market economy.

(I haven't even BEGUN to mention gold-farmers and Ker'Rat! Hah!)
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Pics of you refining more than 8k on your character. Or it didn't happen. Cause there's a cap. And this isn't even close to a free market economy.

(I haven't even BEGUN to mention gold-farmers and Ker'Rat! Hah!)
You didn't say one character...did you...

8k per 4 toons.

Base Gold/Life have 3 toons and can do 24k a day.

Heck, I could take a single toon and reroll him over and over again to do that 8k. By setting a ridiculous price, I could use the Exchange wallet to store that Dil and move it between characters.

My only limit would be the time it takes to level enough for Ker'rat, instance hop in Ker'rat, and switch out toons.

Course, the notes for the 15th include that 30min counter coming for war zones - so it would slow it down.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Heck, I could take a single toon and reroll him over and over again to do that 8k.
What missions are you doing at level 1 to accomplish that?
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
What missions are you doing at level 1 to accomplish that?
It was the sentence below the one you quoted... ahem.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-15-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
It was the sentence below the one you quoted... ahem.
No, really, how would newly created characters be revolved for 8k Dilithium daily? Show your work.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-15-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
No, really, how would newly created characters be revolved for 8k Dilithium daily? Show your work.
No, really...like read the sentence right after the one you quoted.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Quote:
No, really...like read the sentence right after the one you quoted.
Seriously, show your work! Show us this amazing Dil Farming tactic you've acquired!
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Seriously, show your work! Show us this amazing Dil Farming tactic you've acquired!
Here, I'll quote what I said for you, the sentence that was right under the one you quoted...since you appear unable to scroll up.

Quote:
My only limit would be the time it takes to level enough for Ker'rat, instance hop in Ker'rat, and switch out toons.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Here, I'll quote what I said for you, the sentence that was right under the one you quoted...since you appear unable to scroll up.
That's not the sentence right under the one I quoted. This is:

"By setting a ridiculous price, I could use the Exchange wallet to store that Dil and move it between characters."

Anyways, I just don't see you making your Level 1 Character Rotation work as a Dix Farming Scheme.

Cosmic One states on these forums that he DELETES Multiple VAs each month. He's really the outlier on the Dilithium Economy Chart. Sure he's an example of what a person can do to farm Dilithium. But by his own postings you find he's not working a job (retired, IIRC) and is playing over a dozen MMOs at any one time, and is working with 19 or so characters in this game alone. I don't think you or anyone else in this thread is capable of the time or work Cosmic One is capable of in terms of making this "free market" economy work to their advantage.

So the rest of the non-Cosmics are left with the restrictions this game has. It's not a free market economy. It definitely is regulated.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Why did this thread slip down a few pages at the same time they unleashed the new lockout on Dil farming?

That's so disappointing. I wanted to hear the OP's commentary about how free, open and unrestricted the economy is.