Lt. Commander
# 21
03-14-2012, 12:44 AM
The set item is now next to useless. I get zero benefit from Starship Hull Plating and Starship Armor Reinforcements Skill as they give zero bonus to resistance, I assume because I am already at max skill. Now a 0.5 turn rate? That gives me zero reason to buy 3 ships or buy the set.

If the Starship Hull Plating and Starship Armor Reinforcements did something useful like a small boost to resistance I would by all 3 right away.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Really? A +1 to turn rate was considered excessive? The set bonus was prety meh to begin with.

Edit: for reference the bonus is now + .5 turn rate on the set bonus.
Out of all the things they could of changed they changed the shotty making it even worse turn rate...

I'm really considering forgetting about the Bortasqu', I mean come on aren't Klingon battle cruisers built with better speed and turning than federation cruisers?

Only thing that turns worse is a Vo'quv, why even give the Bortasqu' the ability to equip dual cannons? The only thing that whale is good for is beams...and thats extremely boring...
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-14-2012, 08:37 AM
A small problem with the Odyssey bridge (Aquarius style): After I use the turbolift I respawn at the transporter base - not at or nearby the turbolift.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
Stripping buffs from the flagships before they are even released thats crappy
Better than doing it after release, at least this way you can make an informed decision based on what the stats are upon release rather than having it adjusted later.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120312a.4

Known Issues:
  • All powers that grant Teleport Immunity will cause the player's ship to lock in place.
Sort of defeats the object of testing them with this bug in place,i'll keep testing after this oversight is fixed
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Love the bridges of both the Odyssey and the Bortasqu’ especially the Odyssey), love the look, love the layout and the new LCARS displays (which I think later on down the line should replace all the old blue LCARS and computer consoles), the only thing that bothers me is the ready-room that comes with it, after seeing this awesome bridge and then going into the old-hat ready-room is jarring, I’m not saying that a new ready-room should be built from the ground up, but maybe it should be redecorated instead, replacing the old floor with the one on the bridge, changing the lighting from blue to white, switching the console used in "Mine Enemy" with the new LCARS monitor and replacing the old desk with a smaller version of the desk under the bridge (which I think is a kind of conference/mission operations room) with the black chairs.

There is also a bug with the Bortasqu’ bridge where you beam in with your Away Team and another bug in the ships tailor where the new skin for the ships (type 6 I think) isn't there, other than that the bridges and the ships are awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Lets start QQing about you dont get a better IPAYFORIWIN ship. OMG ppl...

Fixed Lolhadar shield and some mentaly weak humans.... ahh not humans, just looking like humans... want to get compensated for removing the bug? Hey Devs you fixed CSV after 1.2, can we get compensation? Like a big IWIN button? Silly silly id.ots....
Important question: Insulators are working now? (if you fixed it, can Omega Set get compensation because of it? Maybe 90% +10000000000% damage boost for 60 hours proc? ... oh gosh silly silly ppl )
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Phoenix View Post
Lets start QQing about you dont get a better IPAYFORIWIN ship. OMG ppl...

Fixed Lolhadar shield and some mentaly weak humans.... ahh not humans, just looking like humans... want to get compensated for removing the bug? Hey Devs you fixed CSV after 1.2, can we get compensation? Like a big IWIN button? Silly silly id.ots....
Important question: Insulators are working now? (if you fixed it, can Omega Set get compensation because of it? Maybe 90% +10000000000% damage boost for 60 hours proc? ... oh gosh silly silly ppl )
You are aware the problem people are having with dropping +1 off the turn rate bonus, is that the turn rate bonus isn't what people had a problem with, right?
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Wait, I heard that the problem with the Jem shield was simply a flag on it that allowed DoFFs to proc it....are you saying you cant separate human-activate dopers from automated ones?

Some other minor buff needs to be put in place. After all didn't you guys say something to the effect of "a disabled crew is useless to the dominion"?
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Orig_Jean_Luc_Picard
It was never intended in the first place and you want them to compensate for the "loss"?!?! It should have never been there to begin with...

Sheesh...
So they unintentionally gave the shield a power, complete with tooltips ? And I never said that I wanted compensation, I just asked if there would be one...