Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Dear STO players,

we've had it. We got enough. Those #$&%@ PVPers always claimed "We're the only ones here arguing for game balance, since no Mogai Class Escort can come to the forums and complain." Well, they where wrong. Due to our limited computing power (more on that further down) it took us a while to crack the Captcha, but we did it and here we are.

So here goes the rant: STOP USING ALL THOSE #$&%@*/ POWERS! We get hit by Fire at Will, which still does quite a lot of damage than what a balanced skill should do. We get Torpedo Spreaded, which is really awful, since we can't distribute our shields due to our limited computing power (again, more on that further down). Though we suppose that doesn't even matter since Torpedo Spread does such ridiculous Critical Hits, that shields don't really matter. Our shields got stripped by so many Charged Particle Bursts, we can't even count them. And we're machines, we should be able to count. Stop spamming that stuff! Same goes for Gravity Well. Countless of my brothers got smashed to dust by them. Stop it! And now comes the worst. #$&%@* STOP SCRAMBLING US!!! We've had it. FFS, we're shooting at each other. That's neither cool, nor fair. We don't even have Sci Teams to clear those Scrambles. And with that new #$&%@ Antimatter Spread console we now get scrambled even by cruisers. The most ridiculous ship class in the entire game. SCRAMBLED BY CRUISERS!!!

*breaths*

We mean, all this wouldn't be so end of the world, if it weren't for the root of the problem. Those PVPers get confronted by that #$&%@*/ crap the whole time and they don't commit mass suicide but deal with it (somehow). But why are we so #$&%@* stupid? Why?!? We're not even intelligent enough to have a free will. Instead we're forced !FORCED! to use Evasive Maneuvers, Attack Pattern Alpha and Tac Team each time we encounter an enemy. Who the #$&% would use Evasive to start a fight?!? We wouldn't, but we're forced to. We can't even heal ourselves, because our makers didn't give us any heal powers. How #$&%@*/ is that? So please, if you can't refrain yourselves from using the powers we mentioned above, please write to the developers of the game so that they make us smarter. We don't like to be stupid. And in contrast to you Meat Bags it's not that hard so make us smarter. Just give us some more powers, make us use counters, heals (perhaps even cross healing?), etc. In short, make us behave more like you guys do. Just giving us more health or shields isn't going to cut it in the long way. Please support our case.

Thank you for reading,
Mogai_Class_Escort in the name of all Mogai Class Escorts and other NPCs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Can't tell if your serious or not...if you are, simply don't PvP...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogai_Class_Escort View Post
Dear STO players,

we've had it. We got enough. Those #$&%@ PVPers always claimed "We're the only ones here arguing for game balance, since no Mogai Class Escort can come to the forums and complain." Well, they where wrong. Due to our limited computing power (more on that further down) it took us a while to crack the Captcha, but we did it and here we are.

So here goes the rant: STOP USING ALL THOSE #$&%@*/ POWERS! We get hit by Fire at Will, which still does quite a lot of damage than what a balanced skill should do. We get Torpedo Spreaded, which is really awful, since we can't distribute our shields due to our limited computing power (again, more on that further down). Though we suppose that doesn't even matter since Torpedo Spread does such ridiculous Critical Hits, that shields don't really matter. Our shields got stripped by so many Charged Particle Bursts, we can't even count them. And we're machines, we should be able to count. Stop spamming that stuff! Same goes for Gravity Well. Countless of my brothers got smashed to dust by them. Stop it! And now comes the worst. #$&%@* STOP SCRAMBLING US!!! We've had it. FFS, we're shooting at each other. That's neither cool, nor fair. We don't even have Sci Teams to clear those Scrambles. And with that new #$&%@ Antimatter Spread console we now get scrambled even by cruisers. The most ridiculous ship class in the entire game. SCRAMBLED BY CRUISERS!!!

*breaths*

We mean, all this wouldn't be so end of the world, if it weren't for the root of the problem. Those PVPers get confronted by that #$&%@*/ crap the whole time and they don't commit mass suicide but deal with it (somehow). But why are we so #$&%@* stupid? Why?!? We're not even intelligent enough to have a free will. Instead we're forced !FORCED! to use Evasive Maneuvers, Attack Pattern Alpha and Tac Team each time we encounter an enemy. Who the #$&% would use Evasive to start a fight?!? We wouldn't, but we're forced to. We can't even heal ourselves, because our makers didn't give us any heal powers. How #$&%@*/ is that? So please, if you can't refrain yourselves from using the powers we mentioned above, please write to the developers of the game so that they make us smarter. We don't like to be stupid. And in contrast to you Meat Bags it's not that hard so make us smarter. Just give us some more powers, make us use counters, heals (perhaps even cross healing?), etc. In short, make us behave more like you guys do. Just giving us more health or shields isn't going to cut it in the long way. Please support our case.

Thank you for reading,
Mogai_Class_Escort in the name of all Mogai Class Escorts and other NPCs.
Um, what?

/10char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Look at the name... then look at the post. It's a person pretending to be an NPC, complaining about players always winning.


Obviously a joke thread. I approve.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Look at the name... then look at the post. It's a person pretending to be an NPC, complaining about players always winning.


Obviously a joke thread. I approve.
About half way through the post I realized it was supposed to be a joke thread. Then I thought it was good.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-12-2011, 07:22 PM
if you use the right boff powers in pvp u can survive pretty well and or counter other players powers. Look up some of the threads posted. There's a lot of good info from players that know what their talking about. By the way thanks for all the great info that saved my be-hind in pvp.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-12-2011, 07:24 PM
How goes things in the D'Deridex camp?

Surely they are tired of being locked in tractor beams from the side and simply destroyed?

Can we expect to hear from them as well?

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-12-2011, 08:05 PM



I PSW, HY and RF3 your pretty Mogais for breakfast.

Oh yeah, those DD punks are going down too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorenzy View Post
How goes things in the D'Deridex camp?

Surely they are tired of being locked in tractor beams from the side and simply destroyed?

Can we expect to hear from them as well?

Glad that you mention them. Yeah, they're raging quite a bit. But due to them being even more stupid than we are, they're probably going to take a bit more time cracking the Captcha. Poor *******s... Though I hear quite a few of you meatbags raging when you're getting hit by a Viral Matrix. Sadly we don't have any skills as cool as that
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-12-2011, 10:54 PM
I am here on behalf of the Klingon Defense forces' logistics division.

I address all players of STO:

Please stop shooting down our expensive Negh'var Battleships in your shuttles, fighters or light cruisers.
Not only do you make us look totally incompetent but you are also straining our resources!
Do you know how much money these things cost?!
Please stop destroying our expensive main line battleships in your cheap, rundown, last century crap ships.
We are currently working hard to get the administration to replace our main battle ships with more affordable battle cruisers of the ktinga and vor'cha lines.
We hope it will also make us look less stupid for constantly getting beaten by what amounts to garbage trucks commanded by children.



ka plarghl.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 AM.