Lt. Commander
# 11
03-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Definitely going to wait for a ship sale, this is kinda out of the 'normal' price range. Glad to see the Klingons working on that subspace teleporter tech though.
Are there still going to be sales? There has not been one since before F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Will the numerous bugs associated with these ships be fixed before they are released?
Or will that take the usual few months?
I would think a wise choice would be to fix first...

Otherwise Feds are gonna be getting snared inside Borg nodes and asteriods and the forums are gonna blow up....
No to mention the issues with the Pet...graphics..lessee..what else was there...?

Point is there's a lot of reported bugs for ships that are supposed to be released tomorrow.
I think they're gonna create more headaches than they're gonna be worth...
If I were a betting man...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Nice ship. played with it for hours and hours on tribble.
I would buy it an instant if I had any confidence in cryptic on whether they planned on finishing the faction.

But buying it just to do STF's right now? Really?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I'll admit, if I had $40 to blow on a couple of new ships, I'd probably be thinking about picking up both the Odyssey and Bortas tactical variants. That being said, I do not have $40 to blow on internet spaceships.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-14-2012, 07:12 PM
A BoP is the aux craft...wow....then the BortaS skin is messed up...it looks like a freaking mini-cruiser is on the back of her....just a BoP?

Oh well, doubt I'll buy any of these varients anway in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh, also: BATTLECRUISER OPERATIONAL.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-14-2012, 07:27 PM
The 3-piece set bonus decreases the recharge time of all Bortasqu' console abilities and also improves your Starship Targeting Systems, Starship Energy Weapon Specialization, and Starship Energy Weapon Specialization Skills.

Double type?, you mean weapons and torps Brandon? lol or am i miss reading so its the skill and the associated abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
You can jump on Tribble and actually test all of the powers right now. That is the ultimate "video"
No it isn't. It really isn't. the average customer neither will, nor wants to, waste their time downloading several gigs to log into a test server to test something they may not even end up liking at all. Depending on a persons connection that could be hours wasted.

I'm forced to agree that a video showcasing the ships would be a far better idea. Its not like thats difficult to make.

besides, they're too expensive to have to do something like that. Thats alot of money to put out for something you might end up hating, unless you spend potentially hours downloading for the test server.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Did I miss a thread? What thread does it actually list the price of the Odyssey Class Set at 4000CP?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
Buy the Tactical and Command.

Force a ship right in front of you with Subspace Snare

Open up on them with Disruptor Autocannon

And who says turnrates are important?
Buy those two and get the third free.

Love the variants in testing and can't wait to use em on holodeck.