Lt. Commander
# 11
03-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorfXander2010
The could have made the pack more affordable. The lock boxes are joke too!!!!
I pointed this out in another thread but the 4000 point bundle is still cheaper than the old Tier 5 price of 1600 if you look at it on a per ship basis.

It works out at roughly 1333-1334 per ship.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-20-2012, 05:03 PM
If I bought the pack, but discharged 1 or more of the ships would I be able to clam a new one as in buying the pack unlocks the 3 individual ships or would I have to discharge all 3 ships to clam a new one?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
getting one of the ships free is still too expensive?
YES IT IS.

Dont kid yourself your getting 1 ship and 3 consoles. And if you already have the ship like I do then the ships nothing new.

Sure the ships have different seating for BOffs but this is such crap for them to do, they wanted more than the 2000 top ship price for the ship but knew not alot of people would go over 2000 for one ship so they split the consoles up in 3 ships to make it look like a better deal. ITS NOT.

To ask $100 to get both ships with everything the way it should have come, What a Joke.

Oh and yes I didn't forget that it has a new bridge. But you don't forget that you can't use that bridge on any other ship.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo94
YES IT IS.

Dont kid yourself your getting 1 ship and 3 consoles. And if you already have the ship like I do then the ships nothing new.

Sure the ships have different seating for BOffs but this is such crap for them to do, they wanted more than the 2000 top ship price for the ship but knew not alot of people would go over 2000 for one ship so they split the consoles up in 3 ships to make it look like a better deal. ITS NOT.

To ask $100 to get both ships with everything the way it should have come, What a Joke.

Oh and yes I didn't forget that it has a new bridge. But you don't forget that you can't use that bridge on any other ship.
The ships also have different Modifiers for the systems. one does weapons +10 and engines +10 i think that is tatical or something.

Also i have seen enough Tactical Odyssey and Science Odyssey cruisers in the game that from a Business stand point makes it a good call on Criptic's side.

I do understand some of the lashing out of the pricing in the C-Store, But in Criptics Defense Most monthly Subscribers went F2P and Most LifeTimers got there packages 2 years ago, so Criptic has to make money anyway.

PS. I play[ed] a LOT of other MMO games and the pricing for ships is around the same as other MMO games of this type