Lt. Commander
# 141
03-17-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickpa
I bought the Odyssey package, and it's fantastic for my engineer. I still love my other ships, but having another choice to explore is always welcome. I may get the BortasQ later but for now my 3 KDF officers have quite satisfactory toys.
Ditto, love it with my Eng as well. I liked the original Odyssey though, so this is just icing on the cake with extra consoles / BO / slots.
Lt. Commander
# 142
03-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanem016 View Post
When I use this ship, a quote comes to mind:
"Looks like a fish, moves like a fish, steers like a cow"
I named mine the U.S.S. Canyonero

This is why.
Lt. Commander
# 143
03-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameRedacted
I named mine the U.S.S. Canyonero

This is why.
That made me laugh ... Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 144
03-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
When I use this ship, a quote comes to mind:
"Looks like a fish, moves like a fish, steers like a cow"
Yep, that's a Cruiser alright.

Now if only we could get an all-black color scheme...
Lt. Commander
# 145
03-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenEricII

And there's no real need to buy a cstore ship either. You can be competitive in the entire game without a single cstore item, but i'm sure you'll ignore these facts as well. It really boils down to others getting what you want but won't pay for, doesn't it?

Chewing tobacco that has all those nasty chemicals in it is a addictive habit, smoking cigerettes with all those nasty chemicals in it is a addictive habit. Smoking all natural, imported cigars, with NO floor cleaner or imbalming fluid added is a hobby. Unless you think having a glass of wine with your nightly meal is a habit as well? So many alcoholics in the world...

As far as discounts, what's your definition? There was a zen sale, you got 10% more cp for your dollar. It's like a 10% off everything sale isn't it?

You want to be against this pricing? Fine, be agaist it. You don't want to buy these ships? Fine, don't buy them. But you're making assumptions that are specious at best and passing them off as facts.
You are right for PvE the C-Store is pointless. It does affect PvP some extent, but PvP sucks at the moment so there are not a lot who are will play. Most original Cryptic member most likely do not have a PWE (there account are not linked to a PWE account). I do not ever plan to and if I am force to then I'll just quit playing. I feel sorry for those who do have a PWE account.

Buying an import tabacco or wine just means you have a more expensive habit (I am sure there are some who view has a hobby, but will never change my view of it) I am sure beer drinkers consider what they do as a hobby, but from my view point it is a habit and they are nothing more then alcoholics.
Lt. Commander
# 146 cryptic store pricing
03-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
I think it is time for a C-Store boycott. Maybe then they will have reasonable and competitive prices! I for one will not be heading to the C-Store any in the near future. A single ship should not go above $10 and should at least come with anew interior for $10.
I think that cryptic should have at least offered those of us who got the launch Odessey, a discount of some sort. However, I think what is more of a pricing rip off is the cost of Cardassian Lockbox keys, especially as it is so easy to accumulate a large quantity in a short time. What's going to happen to all the ones in your inventory that you don't open or don't want to pay an exorbitant amount to open, are they going to expire or just sit there gathering virtual dust? & you bet the Galor Class won't still be amoung them when you do finally open them all!
Lt. Commander
# 147 flagship?
03-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Oh please ,what they mean by flagship cruiser's is the stripped down version or bare-bones ship where you have furnish your own kick butt weapons.. And will we carry dignitaries to function's and or provide assistance to other ship's with the new ship's. Kinda sound's that we're buying car with very little or with a large option package on them.
Lt. Commander
# 148 pvp
03-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I fight in vice admiral daily pvp's where's my newer ship at i want a tactical odyssey this time
Lt. Commander
# 149
03-18-2012, 04:26 PM
But wait i have an idea why do'nt cryptic decide which ship now is flying which is the odyssey class that i have let cryptic decide by the name of that ship if it's good enough to be one of the flagship's or sister ship to the enterprise-f because i know in my heart that i have a flagship that is called the U.S.S ODYSSEY-B
Lt. Commander
# 150
03-20-2012, 06:34 AM
anybody notice the poor textue placement on the saucer ?