just wondering if anyone else is having this problem

you chose your space pvp and when it comes up saying its ready and you "engage"

nothing happens and you get kicked off and have to que another 5 minutes

fail
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2012, 11:15 AM
welcome to pvp!

you will get games... but yes. the q has the fail.

have fun kill bad guys

-horizon
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Quite some fail, in an amazing variety.

What happened to me so far:
- Your bug. Engage, nothing happens.
- Sometimes I don't even get an engage button and suddenly I'm transported off into a PvP zone. That's actually not too bad cause I wanted to go there anyway.
- Everything works, but once I get into the PvP map, I get deported from the map, map reloads, I can fly 5 seconds, and I'm deported back to the loading screen again. Only had this happen once.
- In another version, I press the engage button, it counts down, and then at a random point, about 3 or 5 seconds down, the number stops going down. So I can't re-que because I'm supposedly in the queue but the que doesn't do anything.

And of course the wonderful things that can happen without the game bugging. Such as being put into a game with 2 other feds against 6 klingons. Or having to press engage 5 times in a row because it seems that players consistently don't press the engage button but nonetheless wish to consistently have the opportunity not to press their respective buttons. As if they have some kind of compulsion to look at 'Engage!' yet then recoil in fear and horror from the prospect of having to actually play PvP with whatever variety of bugs has formed itself into being, survived, recreated itself, or evolved into its own new bug-species in this specific incarnation of the game build.

Still though, I can't help myself. I just have to PvP.