Lt. Commander
Never bought any ships from the C-Store yet... if I were to get the Odyssey bundle do I need to have 3 ship slots available for a character? I see that they become available for any FED player on that account (I only have one so far, Tactical). Sorry for my n00bness on this but I'm just curious how that works out ship slot wise or if there is anything I need to do to adjust before purchasing? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2012, 03:10 PM
If you want the consoles off of those ships, you either use additional ship slots, or grab the consoles and nonreversable discard to free up the slot...

(The Ships come packed in boxes, so you don't need the ship slots when you purchase them, just open inventory. but when you want to use them...)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
nonreversable discard to free up the slot...
you can claim c-store ships as often as you like (free after 1st purchase), you just cant have the exact same ship twice at the same time
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
you can claim c-store ships as often as you like (free after 1st purchase), you just cant have the exact same ship twice at the same time
Oh thats right, I stand corrected...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2012, 03:30 PM
So essentially if I want to take advantage of all 3 of the consoles, I would need to have 3 ship slots open? Once I take off the consoles to put onto 1 ship, can I discharge the other 2 variants and then reclaim them at any time? Just want to make sure I understand - thank you both for your help!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2012, 03:36 PM
You could do it with one slot, with
  1. Comission, Grab Console, Discard
  2. Comission, Grab Console, Discard
  3. Comission, Equip...
But this would make experimenting with the different ship variants inconvenient at best..

The other thing to consider is that the 'extra' commissioned ships can also be used to store spare ship equipment and weapons without using up limited inventory space...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Thank you! I will give that a shot!