Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 91
03-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Josip1000....

What proof do yopu have of TSI cheating, please explain as all I see when we play them is very solid team work. If you go against a member of TSI without their team mates you will find them on par with every seasoned pvp'er out there.... killable, but as a team they are solid, same can be said for a good few premade fleets both Klink and Fed.

Its sad that some people have to bring down the tone of the pvp comunity.
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-18-2012, 10:34 AM
U cannot seem to comprehend what im talking about so ill stop trying to explain
Lt. Commander
# 93
03-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Awesome Time to toss the thread lock n key then?
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
Awesome Time to toss the thread lock n key then?
No why? Its alot of fun lol, why lock up other threads are boring, and btw loose the pink colour, its kinda, u know, girly
Lt. Commander
# 95
03-18-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't understand the accusation of cheating! The TSI or Sad Pandas guys are always looking for errors that may affect the PvP gameplay, so to see if a skill or a set are really bugged they must prove it on the battlefield.
However, if they soon after notify to the PvP community the found cheat, where is the dishonesty of which Josip1000 speaks?
The real cheaters never reveals the possibility of cheating, they keep the secret and benefit of their discovery, rubbing the honest players.
But if they use the cheat for fun after having told everyone about it, ehi, remember that this is a game!:p
Lt. Commander
# 96
03-18-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
I don't understand the accusation of cheating! The TSI or Sad Pandas guys are always looking for errors that may affect the PvP gameplay, so to see if a skill or a set are really bugged they must prove it on the battlefield.
However, if they soon after notify to the PvP community the found cheat, where is the dishonesty of which Josip1000 speaks?
The real cheaters never reveals the possibility of cheating, they keep the secret and benefit of their discovery, rubbing the honest players.
But if they use the cheat for fun after having told everyone about it, ehi, remember that this is a game!:p
Who said anything about Pandas? Pandas are a great fleet with great players, no cheaters there.......
Lt. Commander
# 97
03-18-2012, 02:10 PM
i'd like to see some evidance please before i hop on this bandwagon.
Lt. Commander
# 98
03-18-2012, 02:18 PM
But read carefully what I wrote...TSI or Sad Pandas, it doesn't matter...the behavior of the TSI is correct because they always revealed the bugs of the game...so stop trolling and let me know your big t...girl!
Lt. Commander
# 99
03-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josip1000 View Post
Who said anything about Pandas? Pandas are a great fleet with great players, no cheaters there.......
Who cheats in TSI?
Lt. Commander
# 100
03-18-2012, 03:20 PM
I have a similar problem Lana, which has left me flabbergasted and speechless.

It seems I’ve been kicked from “The NewOPvP” Channel".

I was under the assumption that no one would be kicked or muted, I hope this doesn’t make the creator a liar…

I’m thinking it was mistake though, due to lag, tractor beam issues or maybe it was the games fault its self, would just like some clarification is all.:p
Closed Thread