Lt. Commander
# 121
10-15-2009, 02:45 AM
I cannot believe that I nearly missed this supplemental
The Hirogen were one of the better antagonist of Voyager imo. I liked the Hirogen in EF1(multiplayer) and Sela teaming up with them I like even more.

Here is hoping for the Sela expansion, were I get my Hirogen Hunter to kick some Klingon behind That'd be fun.

IC:My fleet is already helping Sela's efforts with supplies and such. Not everyone is happy with Admiral Taris. The time could come when we change sides, and help Sela openly.
Lt. Commander
# 122
10-19-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm a little surprised the Hirogen were chosen. Joining with the Romulans didn't quite strike me as their style. The foreshadowed Vaadwaur, in my mind, would've made more sense - the Romulans and they feel more compatible.
Lt. Commander
# 123
10-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagash303 View Post
I cannot believe that I nearly missed this supplemental
The Hirogen were one of the better antagonist of Voyager imo. I liked the Hirogen in EF1(multiplayer) and Sela teaming up with them I like even more.

Here is hoping for the Sela expansion, were I get my Hirogen Hunter to kick some Klingon behind That'd be fun.

IC:My fleet is already helping Sela's efforts with supplies and such. Not everyone is happy with Admiral Taris. The time could come when we change sides, and help Sela openly.
help Sela I do not thank so I would like to see her dead.
Lt. Commander
It's obvious that the aliens are Hirogen. Borg? 8472? The friggin' Dominion? Has anyone here actually watched Star Trek? If you don't know the series, save your stupid comments for WOW message boards.
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Ohh hirogen. I am inclined to agree with alot of people here though, why would they side with the romulans? With the whole references to the guards as prey I can see a very probable betrayal of some sort. Just my humble opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re4_wesker View Post
Sela and what i assume are Hirogens? This is odd.....

HIrogens? I suppose I'm the only one that remembers 8472 creates artificial quantum singularities to exit fluidic space.

Edit: No don't flame me, I don't have the time to read 13 pages, just throwing that out there.
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Interesting