Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shook-Yang
So, in order to get more than one quad cannon, you have to get the Sao Paulo and the Tactical Odyssey?

How deliciously evil.
only one per ship is allowed
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonto
No, the Aquarius comes with quad cannons. (the escort aux craft).
Yes, I was already corrected on this and posted again in the thread saying I misread. Thanks for repeating that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remissus View Post
Yes, I was already corrected on this and posted again in the thread saying I misread. Thanks for repeating that.
I had the reply open way too long and got distracted before replying, sorry about that!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I honestly don't see a problem with allowing the Tact Ody version being able to equip cannons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonto
I had the reply open way too long and got distracted before replying, sorry about that!
My bad for not reading the Oddy details more closely before posting anyhow. X)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
No....no it isn't a ship with this bad of turn rate would be total fail with cannons.
Actually, I was thinking of pillaging the quad cannons and put them on an escort along with Sao Paulo's quad cannons.

But, alas, it doesn't appear that this is possible (since it's on the pet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonto
only one per ship is allowed
Double bummer!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-17-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warduke73 View Post
I honestly don't see a problem with allowing the Tact Ody version being able to equip cannons.
Not like anyone in their right mind would use dual cannons...gal-x doesn't usually use dual cannons and the only ways in the future I can see use of them is with the extra agility of saucer separation in the future.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-17-2012, 07:29 AM
It does if you want to maximize it's dps in pve and have a proper build for it. For pvp, not so much.

Edit: unless you meant strictly dual cannons's versus dual heavy cannons, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
Not like anyone in their right mind would use dual cannons...gal-x doesn't usually use dual cannons and the only ways in the future I can see use of them is with the extra agility of saucer separation in the future.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:47 PM.