Lt. Commander
# 21
03-22-2012, 01:43 AM
Happens to me everytime I fail a BOFF optional.. solo
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Is anyone else having problems starting Second Wave, not just completing it? KDF character, meet all the required levels. I just finished the previous series of episodes (Romulan Mystery) and Commander Achebe pops up. She says "Time is short" but the only dialog option is "Exit". Log off and back in and she pops up again, same thing, can only exit.

I also cannot "Hail" from the episode list. I did not start the 2800 or anything prior to it ending, so its just Dominion Domination episodes now.

Strangely the last mission of Romulan Mystery I can't click "Replay", although I can, and have, on the second to last and replayed it, trying to kick things back on track.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetheerb
Is anyone else having problems starting Second Wave, not just completing it? KDF character, meet all the required levels. I just finished the previous series of episodes (Romulan Mystery) and Commander Achebe pops up. She says "Time is short" but the only dialog option is "Exit". Log off and back in and she pops up again, same thing, can only exit.

I also cannot "Hail" from the episode list. I did not start the 2800 or anything prior to it ending, so its just Dominion Domination episodes now.

Strangely the last mission of Romulan Mystery I can't click "Replay", although I can, and have, on the second to last and replayed it, trying to kick things back on track.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Same problem as I'm having. Can't even skip the bloody thing to do the other quests in the breen secition. This is bloody ridiculous.. instead of working episodes we get an idiotic mining mission and 350k space suit colours..

Btw, you can't replay the last romulan one, that's a one time mission.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Having the same issue.
Running a new KDF toon through the episodes ... get to 'Second Wave' and it won't start.

Everything is finished in previous series, rank is BG(41). I even got a handfull extra skill points and made sure I had spent all points to BG(41) rank.

Episode is still greyed out.
Can't start it at DS9.

Stuck....
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-25-2012, 10:19 PM
same issue, can't start the second wave mission klingon side..do you guys even check this stuff at all before modifying it? if not, maybe you ought to change the descrip of sto online to sto BETA online.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardolin-Vosh
Having the same issue.
Running a new KDF toon through the episodes ... get to 'Second Wave' and it won't start.

Everything is finished in previous series, rank is BG(41). I even got a handfull extra skill points and made sure I had spent all points to BG(41) rank.

Episode is still greyed out.
Can't start it at DS9.

Stuck....
Try picking it up in sector space
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Every time i've completed it before the ability to replay it got removed (mission buttons in episode list greyed out). I've had to close "Warp to Bajor" window and open In Progress window to complete manually. Then warp to Bajor.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-25-2012, 11:42 PM
update: no matter where i try second wave is greyed out. even got the pop from the quest after logging in and coming out of an stf (2nd pop up) the only option is to exit. first pop up was right after finishing the romulan eps, all it had was exit too, level 48 klingon so more than adequate for requirements.

since this episode series is blocked...makes it impossible to do any of the rest. gg
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-26-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadspacex64
update: no matter where i try second wave is greyed out. even got the pop from the quest after logging in and coming out of an stf (2nd pop up) the only option is to exit. first pop up was right after finishing the romulan eps, all it had was exit too, level 48 klingon so more than adequate for requirements.

since this episode series is blocked...makes it impossible to do any of the rest. gg

Yep, and it's still locked at max level as well. No way to progress.

GG to all the devs.. seriously.. keep it up; Diablo 3 is coming out on May 15.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I just finished the 'review officer reports' daily, in doing so finished three foundry missions that were in my log ..... now 'second wave' started for me ...

Might just be coincidental, but try finishing, dropping any foundry missions you have active.