Lt. Commander
# 31
03-26-2012, 11:36 PM
There was a fix today to the KDF replay of Second Wave. Go pew pew to your hearts content.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Yep, seems to be fixed.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
Second Wave Glitch

When you complete the final Objective for the Mission you are immediately prompted to Warp to Bajor. Don’t. Minimize the prompt and open your Missions Screen and hail Mesi Achebe to turn in the Mission. After you have collected your Rewards it should be safe to Warp to Bajor.

Warping to Bajor before collecting the Rewards for turning in the Mission causes you to lose all Mission progress, with the possible exception of Diplomatic XP.

This thwarted me the last weekend of the 2800, causing me to ‘fail’ the Mission twice with my KDF char, Devna Sov’vaj. I changed my schedule so I could complete The 2800 in time to get the Shard of Possibilities.

I got screwed. Within a couple hours of buying 3000 CP the server went down for 2hrs maintenance delaying my progress. When the server was finally back up I had constant lag, freezes and disconnects, forcing me to frequently start over. Each Mission took way longer than it had any right to. As I was about to start Facility 4028 I got a message that the Mission was dropped, no explanation. I spent the next hour trying to get the mission back before it mysteriously returned, announced by a similar message. Lags, freezes and disconnects persisted as I struggled to complete the last two missions.

When I finally completed Boldly They Rode I did not get the Shard I had been playing for. I was up all night, passing up other Events I was interested in, passing up opportunities for my other chars to advance. 21+ hours wasted.

I should ask for either my 3000 CP or $37.50 back, or better yet the cost of two Collector’s Editions bought at Gamestop in 2010! If Cryptic has any decency at all they’ll give my KDF Cpt the Shard. I earned it.

incidentally, i would have posted this sooner, but i had no internet all week.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-02-2012, 07:03 AM
I have had no end of trouble with this mission, I feel for you all.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Played this and only lost 1 ship and it just respawns over and over again...caught in a loop and just left the mission alone now....grrrrr
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-10-2012, 03:09 PM
OK, just now got to play this and the thing is just as buggy as everyone said it was months ago when it debuted. In the conference, no matter what options you click, they will not join the cause. Then if you choose diplomacy answer on any of them, it will only work once for the person/faction and will not even be highlighted as an option for anyone else, regardless of your char diplomacy rank. This is annoying to the highest level.
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKnGa View Post
OK, just now got to play this and the thing is just as buggy as everyone said it was months ago when it debuted. In the conference, no matter what options you click, they will not join the cause. Then if you choose diplomacy answer on any of them, it will only work once for the person/faction and will not even be highlighted as an option for anyone else, regardless of your char diplomacy rank. This is annoying to the highest level.
Did you do the optional side missions for them?
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Only the Gorn will agree.... You have to do the side missions to get all of them...