Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Blank log entries
03-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Anyone else have blank log entries where there should have been missions? Noticed I have 3 blank bars in the missions category after loging in today. Was definatly not like that last night. Logging in/out had no effect. I have not dropped any missions and as far as I am aware have not encountered any significant bugs so far with the char.

I have put in a gm ticket but am not very confident of a response seeing as my previous ticket has sat unacknowledged for over a week now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2012, 08:20 AM
An update on this. I can now see that there is an obvious pattern in that it is related to the foundary content. I pick up the officer daily reports and do the 3 community missions which make my log look correct for the remainder of the session Im logged in for BUT as soon as I log out and in again it has created 3 more blank records in my log. This is consistent behaviour... currently I hqve 15 blank entres occuring is blocks of 3 separated by whatever normal missions/loggable activity I have been up to since running the daily.

My ticket remains open and unanswerd so far. I know there are a lot of people now but the turnaround is a little sub par with other well known mmorpgs. Atleast relative to my own experiances anyway.