Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi Devs,
I was just wandering when Ker'rat is going to get fixed. Or at least tell me that the different levels being mixed is on purpose, and that if I switch to a new instance then the borg are -50 levels below me, or how the borg seem to be moving at warp speed all the time in certain instances, but not all? Is this the way it is supposed to be? I certainly hope not. Is this on the schedule to be fixed? I would love you guys forever if you would fix Ker'rat. But as it stands, I am in Ker'rat a lot, and am getting really annoyed of all the bugs that don't seem to get fixed. At the very least, please don't break it so much that we can't even enter it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Personally I agree with yah

I'd love to see Ker'rat get some attention. They tried fixing the spawn points and such awhile ago but since then nothing
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I wanted to start mining dilithium there, but I can't even play it, it's so weird, with the accordion cubes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 07:45 AM
I guess there is part of me that doesn't want it to get fixed, cause then more people would go there :p
But in all seriousness, they really need to fix Ker'rat and if possible, add another system just like it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Those 'Accordian' borg cubes are super distracting.

As an alternative of fighting a Space War in Ker'rat with the Borg, why not say... uh... the Mirror Federation. Just for a change of ultimate evils to fight. Or maybe the Undine.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2012, 07:27 AM
As soon as the KDF has as much content as the Federation xD
Lt. Commander
# 7 Second Ker'rat
03-19-2012, 08:45 AM
I use the Nvak space warzone a lot myself as the bugs in ker'rat cause problems.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral-Beane
I use the Nvak space warzone a lot myself as the bugs in ker'rat cause problems.
Well that's great for you, but us feds only have Ker'rat.

All I want to know is that fixing Ker'rat is on the Dev's list. It should be a priority now that the FE's are over for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Actually I like Kerrat the way it is. Stone me. Yeah, it has bugs, but still the most fun area I found in STO. I'm worried what could happen with it if it gets a 'fix'.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-21-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamRadio18
Well that's great for you, but us feds only have Ker'rat.

All I want to know is that fixing Ker'rat is on the Dev's list. It should be a priority now that the FE's are over for a while.
Dont get me wrong, i would love to see ker'rat work again, but if not, maybe they could nuke ker'rat and allow feddies to go into Nvak as i don't see nearly as many bugs in there. Could work as the new ker'rat.