Lt. Commander
# 41
03-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezedog
The fact is that ships cost WAY to much dilithium just to try out a different ship. It takes 15 days to grind out enough dilithium just to do it. It only takes me 3-5 days to level a whole character to 50, meaning it would be faster to start a new character to try a ship out rather than grind out that dilithium. That right there tells me there is a problem with the system.
That doesn't really help if you're wanting to use your various STF gear on the ship - unless you're willing to grind through another 100+ STFs to get the gear for the second alt as well.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokecan View Post
You need to take the "Explore"-worded one too to get credit for B'Tran. I made this mistake once. Take both B'Trans that Lt. Karbo offers as well as the Explore Strange New Worlds from Lt. Grall (I swear to GOD if he says "off you go now" to me one more time I am going to perform exploratory surgery on him with a phaser) and you will get yourself 2880 for the two.
Yeah, I only figured that out when i tried it today. It worked like a charm, and because i'd had all three accepted, i was able to get almost 3000 dilithium for twenty mins work because i got to do it twice.

Thanks, and thanks to everyone that's helped me, my dilithium gaining has been boosted substantially in the last 24 hours.