Lt. Commander
# 11
03-19-2012, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
They're members of the Federation now, though. They're even in the doff system.
This.

I had two Diplomatic DOFF missions with them in the last week.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Doesn't the alien creator at least have the parts for humanoid Xindi? You could go and create a foundry Story featuring them. Would be difficult to include the other 4 races, but imagination is everything.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-20-2012, 10:24 AM
If the Xindi were to make it into the game, I'd want it to be an FE where the Federation and Xindi with Klingon Help, win that battle against the Sphere builders...
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
If the Xindi were to make it into the game, I'd want it to be an FE where the Federation and Xindi with Klingon Help, win that battle against the Sphere builders...
Or better yet, an FE where the Klingons and Xindi beat the SBs with Federation help. I think it's time for a KDF-centric FE rather than the usual Fed one.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
Or better yet, an FE where the Klingons and Xindi beat the SBs with Federation help. I think it's time for a KDF-centric FE rather than the usual Fed one.
I think the Klingons would make for a better FE focusing on species 8472 were-as the Klingons lead the fight to defeat them.

The only reason being, it was the Klingons who were smart enough to recognize their infiltration and threat to begin with and it should be the Klingons who eradicate that threatů just my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-20-2012, 11:57 AM
The Borg want to assimilate worlds, not blow them up. The most likely super weapons the Borg would use would be the Fusion Cube and the planetary assimilater from Armada 2. The first one is simple, 8 cubes "glued" together, the second is also simple in concept, it basically a particle beam that fires Borg nanites and supplies them with energy.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
No, thanks. The Taliban... errr... "Xindi" ruined ENT, I don't have to see them again
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
Rehash an old storyline? How is repeating a crappy story a second or thrid time suppose to be entertaining?
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries2507 View Post
im just curious as to why once again the borg and others were ripping the galaxy apart the Xindi didn't bring in an updated version of there "planet killer" probe tech and pull a "we have sphere shaped ships with massive fire power too buddy" and rip them a new one.
Probably because Captain Archer destroyed the only working prototype, a prototype that was more or less built by people from the future rather than the Xindi themselves. As far as I'm aware, the Xindi homeworld was also obliterated, which likely housed the research notes on how to build it.

I may have this info wrong though, I haven't actually seen the episodes surrounding the superweapon, just going by what I read on Memory Alpha the other week.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
Probably because Captain Archer destroyed the only working prototype, a prototype that was more or less built by people from the future rather than the Xindi themselves.
I expect so--the Future people probably provided some critical parts that were too fancy for the Xindi to reverse-engineer. Imagine giving Thomas Edison a modern desktop computer. He might be able to reverse-engineer the monitor and build a CRT of his own, but the billion molecule-sized transistors in the CPU would probably be beyond his capacity even to identify, much less reproduce.