Lt. Commander
# 21
03-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Yeah lets add some new good guys. Maybe an Aquatic cruiser for the people wanting a Fed carrier?
I want upgraded Xindi-Insectoid ships. FOR THE HIVE!
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Maybe we should see Balok of the Fesarius, flagship of the First Federation, brought back.

Imagine stumbling upon a hollow world like the Romulan's Vault station, where those huge spacecraft might be docked or orbiting.

Then again, William Shatner did a fascinating storyline which tapped into Balok within his Captain Kirk novels ("co-written" with the Stevens). But who's to say we couldn't see the First Federation within STO?
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-27-2012, 11:16 PM
And again I almost managed to forget that that whole Xindi thingy ever happened.

Thanks for nothing OP. :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo945
I was looking at missions and what we could use as another story line. What do you all think of having the Xindi coming back trying another crack at earth or another FED planet. The ships are already out there.
What are you thoughts all.
You actually watched Enterprise?
Are you aware of the reasons for the attack?
What's it supposed to this time?
"The Federation is using our people for mindless DOFF assignments...kill them all!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Hi

I prefer play as a Sheliak or Tholians in a new non humanoid faction.

Bye
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saalek View Post
Hi

I prefer play as a Sheliak or Tholians in a new non humanoid faction.

Bye
Okay...what does that have to do with a storyline about the Xindi?
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
Okay...what does that have to do with a storyline about the Xindi?
I guess he's saying if there's going to be a non-humanoid species added to the game he'd rather it be a Tholian rather then an Insectoid.

As I've said many times, I'd like to see the Expanse be the new Territory Control zone, with the Xindi divided between the KDF and Feds: Insectoids and Reptians for KDF, Primates and Arboreals for Feds, and the Aquatics as neutrals.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-28-2012, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing something involving time traveling back to the ENT era since we've traveled back to the TOS era before. There is a 6 years gap, I think, between the 2nd till last episode of ENT and the signing of the Federation Charter that we can explore, the possibility is endless during those years.

"When we can't assimilate, we destroy." This is one of the thing a boss said in STF. If the Xindi is part of the FED now, it would be unwise to even attempt to remake the Xindi Super weapon since it have a chance to be assimilated. If the Klingon get a wind of the building of the super weapon, it will also escalate the war even more.

Bringing the Xindi back as NPC or even playable would be cool, but they have to do it right. Maybe they are threatened by annexation by the Klingon or other faction and requires FED help?
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archofwinter
I wouldn't mind seeing something involving time traveling back to the ENT era since we've traveled back to the TOS era before. There is a 6 years gap, I think, between the 2nd till last episode of ENT and the signing of the Federation Charter that we can explore, the possibility is endless during those years.

"When we can't assimilate, we destroy." This is one of the thing a boss said in STF. If the Xindi is part of the FED now, it would be unwise to even attempt to remake the Xindi Super weapon since it have a chance to be assimilated. If the Klingon get a wind of the building of the super weapon, it will also escalate the war even more.

Bringing the Xindi back as NPC or even playable would be cool, but they have to do it right. Maybe they are threatened by annexation by the Klingon or other faction and requires FED help?
The last few FEs have mainly been Federation missions modified so that Klingons can play as well. I think that the Xindi story, if one is done, should be a Klingon storyline that Feds can also play.

I would love to see a STO mission where we go back in time to the Romulan War, which took place in the mid-to-late 2150s.