Lt. Commander
# 11
03-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Agreed, I hate going through my ship, even being on my bridge, and only seeing my Bridge Officers in my chosen uniform. THe whole crew should match.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-19-2012, 05:42 AM
This is a great idea. So would being able to over rider the armour on you BOFF like you do for yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojihajime
This is a great idea. So would being able to over rider the armour on you BOFF like you do for yourself.
YOu mean turn off the visuals?

YOu CAN do that for your BOFF's. Same exact way you do it for yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-20-2012, 09:43 AM
glad you all agree.

Yeah im sure it is on their list, I just think that stuff like that that could be simple to implement could be introduced first than the multitude of other things if you know what I mean?
Obviously im no coder/computer designer kinda bod, and i absolutely love the game and everything I can currently do it in, but thought it would be fitting to see the response on the forums
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Totally agree with you. I'd love to be able to customise my crews uniforms and maybe in the near future a customiseable ship interior like the hallways and engineering rooms, transporter rooms etc. But i have the new Ody and i'd also love a complete interior for it like the TOS or the Belfast.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic
YOu mean turn off the visuals?

YOu CAN do that for your BOFF's. Same exact way you do it for yourself.
Can you help me, because in the tailor it asks you if you want to and you say yes, if i mess with the BOFF it doesn't give me that opition so where is the opition located? Give me a break i been playing for maybe three weeks.
Lt. Commander
Would love to see this implemented sooner rather than later.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojihajime
Can you help me, because in the tailor it asks you if you want to and you say yes, if i mess with the BOFF it doesn't give me that opition so where is the opition located? Give me a break i been playing for maybe three weeks.
Press 'K' then click on the BOFF you want to change.. once on their Status screen Right-click their body armor then Left-click 'disable visuals' (BTW.. you can also do this for Deflector / Shield / Engine effects for your Ship at that Status screen as well)

Hope that helps,
Peace,
Joel
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_Who
Press 'K' then click on the BOFF you want to change.. once on their Status screen Right-click their body armor then Left-click 'disable visuals' (BTW.. you can also do this for Deflector / Shield / Engine effects for your Ship at that Status screen as well)

Hope that helps,
Peace,
Joel
Thank you! Sol Here i come!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-22-2012, 05:27 AM
For me, and it could be a thing where I have the WoK outfits with an open and closed variant, I'd want to see 12 outfit slots for my "random crew", in which I can design 2 variants for each class (so 2 tac outfits, 2 sci outfits, 2 engie outfits) that can be done in male and female variants (so I can skirt my medical staff's ladies but pant my female scientists)...

Same with my ToS outfits, I found that the medical shirts done up in Tac / Command colors make an interesting "worker" variant, my chief engie runs around in a medical shirt, and the bare forearms makes him look like he actually works on the ship...