Lt. Commander
# 61
05-27-2012, 05:06 PM
any word on this yet or is it still a "too low of a priority" for the dev team? and what ever happened to holstered weapons?
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-28-2012, 07:13 AM
I want the BALDRIC SASH for FED Kringon BOFF.
and i want the beret.
Ensign
# 63
07-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Putting in my two cents for this feature. I'd like to see it.
Lt. Commander
# 64
07-15-2012, 02:49 AM
I like what you're going for here what I'd do is if you want have the option to choose a 'Ship Uniform' like a fleet uniform that populates all the options. Can we get it with female and male versions for those of us that like our females in skirts? That way all our BOFFs would be easier to dress as we get them AND our other generic wandering crew would be good too and that way wouldn't have to be in the same if we have a color blind fleet.
Career Officer
# 65
07-15-2012, 04:35 AM
i would love for this to happen. not to mention that since season 6 has launched i would love to see starbase crew customisation
Long Live The Empire!
Lieutenant
# 66
07-15-2012, 10:44 AM
I would love to see this feature added, even if it's a special upgrade project or attached to one of the starbase tiers. (2 or 3, maybe?)

For starships, I would be willing to throw down a hundred zen, if it comes to that.

For the uniform customization you would have 6 uniforms: sci male, sci female, eng male, etc.

I'm all in for this!
Captain
# 67
07-15-2012, 03:49 PM
I'd be up for crew uniforms as well - it's a bit jarring to see them all wandering aimlessly along the corridors in their Antares jumpers when my toon and my BOffs have standardised on Sierra 1s.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Starfleet Veteran
# 68
07-15-2012, 04:09 PM
I've been waiting for this since launch. Cryptic keeps blowing it off. Here's a working title for Season 7: Ship Interiors-Let's Get It Done. Now that the ferengi boxes are going, get rid of the lobi crystals, (stupid idea, anyhow), exchange them for latinum (underutilized currency), and make a latinum store with outfits, and stuff to customize ship interiors. Make a poker game where you can bet latinum. Have an armory for weapons, a bar, and kitchen for food and libations storage. A shuttle bay, so you don't waste ship slots. A closet to hang all the armored EV suits you stole from the Tholians. I don't know about you guys, but I'm running out of bank slots...
Survivor of Romulus
# 69
07-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Just to condense and update this here.

We want Ship Uniforms, so we can set a Male/Female Default Uniform for our ships so we don't look out of place.

We also now want Fleet Uniforms to be used on Star Bases.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 70
07-16-2012, 02:15 AM
i would personally like 5-10 boff style slots for people i can design in the tailor to be my not so random npc's on my ship or starbase. that means i can have an all vulcan crew if i desire. or an all female crew of orion slave girls or an all terran ship for my TE character.
Long Live The Empire!