Lieutenant
# 71
07-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Agree MAKE IT SO CRYPTIC. Maybe even charge ZEN for it. MONEY MONEY!! Yeah ya know ya like that word MONEY!
Ensign
# 72
07-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I agree, you can never get too much customization! ^^
Lt. Commander
# 73
07-19-2012, 05:39 PM
aye. had enough of the random crew on my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-21-2012, 04:59 PM
How about make it easy, and just have all Bridge Officers/ship crew wear the Fleet's uniform in the colours for their specific department?

Jim
Ensign
# 75
07-23-2012, 07:48 AM
They need a special interior for the Galaxy that would make it look like it did in the TNG Shows, like the TOS Pack. Heck, i'd buy it even if it were in the Zen store. Plus, an NX-01 Interior or a special Voyager interior like they did with the Belfast would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-29-2012, 02:11 AM
I think the idea was mentioned but not sure. Another idea on the same line as this is the ability to choose your crew makeup. For example I could see a crew of all female Klingons running around in a BoP. The Duras Sisters spring to mind though the crew wasn't all female it wouldn't be a stretch.
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-29-2012, 07:50 PM
I would purchase more costume packs if I were able to use them on my crew. I love the Enterprise Jumpsuit style, and would purchase them for sure if my crew could also equip them, but they can't so I shall keep my money.

It looks really silly when you look completely different from the rest of your crew.

Also on a side note, i'd love it if I could choose one of my BO's to accompany me while I walked the halls of my ship. How many great conversations were held between Picard and Riker as they strolled through the ship? Without BO's walking through the ship, we'd of missed out on memorable lines, such as:

Riker: "Smooth as an Android's bottom"

Data: [shakes head no]
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Ensign
# 78
07-30-2012, 02:02 PM
I agree, seeing my entire crew with a different uniform than my bridge offices is frustrating. And we shouldnt have to pay Zen for this!
Lieutenant
# 79
07-31-2012, 01:28 AM
would be a great idea if we could have an onboard tailor on our ships
rather than flying all the way back to esd all the time

and have the ranks etc back please!!
Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

Ensign
# 80
07-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Well even the crewmembers on the fleet starbases don't wear Fleet uniforms...

But I still hope this feature will come some day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by praghas
Also on a side note, i'd love it if I could choose one of my BO's to accompany me while I walked the halls of my ship. How many great conversations were held between Picard and Riker as they strolled through the ship?
Besides this it would be great if you could take one BOFF to the community starbases. Hey, you can take those silly Hortas, Sehlat cats and little apes with you, why not your XO?
(And, no, I don't have one of those bikini-girls onboard...)