Empire Veteran
# 81
07-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh i would absolutely love having crew uniforms on my ships and the fleet base instead of all this random crowd.
Career Officer
# 82
07-31-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Myself and my fleet have been discussing this in quite some depth recently, and I thought I would make a post here to see how the community felt as well.

I love being able to choose my uniform, and choose my boff's uniform, but it bothers me that I can't do the same for my crew who wonder aimlessly about the decks of my ship! I think it would be hugely beneficial for us to be able to customize the standard uniform for THE WHOLE crew.

It could be separated easily into Engineering, Tactical, and Science colours, and then the computer does the rest, and decides which bots are which career! Simple considering it already does this, but now your crew will actually feel a lot more like your own crew?

My fleet are starting to do voice RP on board each others ships, and we're trying to use as much of the ship as possible, but it puts a huge dampener on the spirit of it when you walk around in your TNG Movie uniform and the crew walking about is stuck in the Antares 1.

Give us a bit more customization! We would all love it!!!
When I wrote the crew system that turned into the doff system I had a crew uniform by class, your DOFFS and boffs in the interior, but cryptic only use broke up my ideas and degraded the quality. The closest they have come to incorporating crew uniforms is the tos interior that was great, but severly dumbed down from what I authored and proposed.