Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Plz Fix Level Of The Tos Phaser Banks!! They Deserve More Than Sitting In My Bank Rusting!!

They Sould At Least Get A Max Lvl Of 12 Purple!! ,or Special,dmg,crit,acc.!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-18-2012, 12:10 PM
No They Shouldn't
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3 Why Not You Wow Player????
03-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
No They Shouldn't
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-18-2012, 01:00 PM
150 year old retrofitted weapons should be better than the newest in cutting edge, apparently.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogleexe
150 year old retrofitted weapons should be better than the newest in cutting edge, apparently.
They're not old weapons. They're modern weapons. Every old ship in the game is not something they pulled out of the junkyard. They're Replica ships: new ships with new technology built to the older model ship. An NX might be 200 years old but the NXs in the game just left the shipyards.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
They're not old weapons. They're modern weapons. Every old ship in the game is not something they pulled out of the junkyard. They're Replica ships: new ships with new technology built to the older model ship. An NX might be 200 years old but the NXs in the game just left the shipyards.
The blue phasers I get from the time-travel mission specifically say Retrofitted.

The ships may be new, but the phasers sure aren't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogleexe
The blue phasers I get from the time-travel mission specifically say Retrofitted.

The ships may be new, but the phasers sure aren't.
If they were really TOS Phasers they wouldn't be MK X, XI, or XII. At best they'd be MK II. Don't get hung up on the names used in the game. In canon Refit and Retrofit often mean the opposite of how they are used in STO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-18-2012, 01:11 PM
You could have, at least, spelled Cryptic right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9 Thank You ...finally
03-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogleexe
The blue phasers I get from the time-travel mission specifically say Retrofitted.

The ships may be new, but the phasers sure aren't.
THESE RETRO BLUE PHASERS SHOULD BE UPGRADED ,HOPFULLY CRPTIC WILL GET AROUND TO IT!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevthekiller View Post
THESE RETRO BLUE PHASERS SHOULD BE UPGRADED ,HOPFULLY CRPTIC WILL GET AROUND TO IT!!
Why do you post in all caps? That is considered rude on the internet.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 AM.