Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
03-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicshower
If your looking for a fleet that PvP's we got a few on here that are looking for new members. You sound motivated. I myself wouldnt mind having someone who likes to step to the plate in my fleet, regardless of experience
Cool, yeah definitely looking for a compatible fleet, sent you a PM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
03-18-2012, 04:19 PM
I got bored, so I made myself a panda avatar! I have the exact same sticker above my workbench.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
03-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
I got bored, so I made myself a panda avatar! I have the exact same sticker above my workbench.
He looks a little sad, too. Be careful, depressed bears with big guns can be dangerous! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
03-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
He looks a little sad, too. Be careful, depressed bears with big guns can be dangerous! :p
He is angry, that's why he has a gun!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
03-18-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicshower
i had time to make a steak dinner. I hope Cryptic is ok. Im getting worried about them.
It takes me 8 and a half minutes to make a perfect New York Strip on the grill, depending on the outside temperature.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
03-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
It takes me 8 and a half minutes to make a perfect New York Strip on the grill, depending on the outside temperature.
My wife made some wrapped in bacon, I married well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
03-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
It takes me 8 and a half minutes to make a perfect New York Strip on the grill, depending on the outside temperature.
Prime rib sir
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
He is angry, that's why he has a gun!
Awww santas gone. Panda ate him? Spanish Panda? Drunk panda with gun?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
03-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
Awww santas gone. Panda ate him? Spanish Panda? Drunk panda with gun?
na, the drunk panda is right here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
03-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
My wife made some wrapped in bacon, I married well.
I made my wife chips (fries) and a cup of tea, I'm doing it wrong ain't I?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:26 PM.