Lt. Commander
# 21 I will help
03-18-2012, 03:57 PM
During KDF awarness week, I will gladly ( as a rep of Gates of Stovokor) train any and all players BOff in Tactical and Science skills as needed from an honest player who will not steal your BOffs or take adavantge of you, my fellow KDF player, in such a moment of weakness.

Feel free to PM ingame @Roach.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
BO Training should only be done with a 'trusted' person. If you give your BO to someone else, there is no guarantee that you will get your BO back...

(This is what Fleets are useful for... I have 3 dedicated Training characters to provide services for members of the Fleet I'm in. And I would never hand over my very expensive 'Efficient' Saurians to a total stranger for skill traning...)
Very true and definately my biggest worry about this sort of thing. But if ya don't have a fleet or two computers (to log on two accounts at once), there aren't many other options.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-18-2012, 04:16 PM
You can maybe have the other person give you something as collateral.

Honestly, though, most people value their reputations and have put a lot of work not only into their character but in making friends in the community.

It would be good if Cryptic would allow boffs to be trained in the trade window without them actually having to be traded, though, so the risk would be eliminated.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Bumping, and seeing if anyone else might be interested.